I would...

Ni-Ki's POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This can't be happening right now....

I pushed him off immediately after 5 seconds. To be completely honest I liked the kiss... But it seems so wrong in so many levels! I mean, he's the boss's son and the next chairman! Not to mention that never in my life would I think he would lay his lips on mine. I didn't really think he would be into men to be honest. Or he's just really drunk, but it really isn't the point right now.

After I pulled away, I looked at Jay and saw he had a confused and sad face. He looked like a sad kitten that was kicked and thrown out, similar to that cat from Shrek, Puss in Boots. I didn't know what to do, I just kissed my crush! But the thing is I'm not sure if it's ok.

Jay is really drunk right now, I shouldn't just do whatever to him. His cheeks were on both of my hands after I pulled his face off of mine. He was still looking at me with that face and I couldn't help but feel so bad to see him like that. I wanted to squish his cheeks and attack him with multiple kisses everywhere across his face.

I was fighting with every urge and marvel character in existence to not kiss him again. Our face were so close to each other and I had to let him down kindly.

"I'm sorry hyung..."

"Kiki..." Jay softly mumbled as he pouted. I really meant it when I wanted to squeal and kiss him like my life depended on it. That goddamn nickname is making me scream inside and wanting to giggle all over the place.

I soothed his cheek in response while trying to keep cool, I had to get him to sleep before this gets way off track.

"Kiki, please... Just a couple more is all I want..." At that moment, I couldn't take it anymore.

Fuck this shit

I've been dying for this moment and waiting patiently. I don't care this is my time to shine. I lost control and my mind was all Jay. Just Jay.

I pushed him down and smashed my lips into his. I tasted the alcohol in his mouth as he immediately kissed back.

What the hell am I doing? Why am I making out with him? I wanted to stop it but I didn't want it to end.

His hands traveled to my waist while mine went to his shoulders. His hands slithered to my back and under my shirt. That was where I should've pulled away, but then one of his hands went to my hips and one went to my neck. That's when I softly pulled away from the kiss.

He opened his eyelids and looked at me with sleepy but drunk eyes. His hair was all messy and his cheeks were flushed while his lips were wet. The moonlight made it an even better sight.

"Go to sleep, hyung..." I caressed his hair for a few seconds for him to slowly getting sleepy. He started to close his eyelids and drift to dreamland while I softly got off of him and put him under the sheets.

I then walked into his bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. "What the fuck did you do, Riki...." I'm a complete dumbass for kissing him again. No because why the hell would I do that? What is going to happen when we see each other at work tomorrow? Will it be awkward? Will we never talk again?

Ok... Calm down, Riki...

I took a few deep breath's and calmed down a bit while trying not to overthink. I normally don't overthink that much but when it comes to Jay, then sure. I turn into an overthinker.

I calmed down after a bit and walked out of the bathroom that was connected to Jay's room. I walked over to his bed to see him peacefully but sorta funny sleeping. He was sleeping on his side while his cheeks were smooshed, hair tangled, snores coming out of his mouth, basically sleeping like a toddler after a big day.

I wanted to laugh at the sight. I walked over to the bed and sat at the opposite side from Jay. I unlocked my phone to text Jungwon and Sunoo in our groupchat to come pick me up. It was 1:40 a.m. and none of them answered which was shitty.

I had no other choice but to stay the night here, I can't take his car anywhere and there's no other option since my own roommates won't answer their phones. I walked over to the living room and decided to sleep there since I really don't know if I should sleep with Jay at the moment.

The moment I laid down on the couch, I thought about the shit that recently happened. Jake and I, work, memories about the past, Jay and me kissing, all that shit. I don't really know, but I really wanna get my mind off of these things.

First, Jake and I.

Jaeyun was so sweet, I would've killed for him. I would've killed for him to smile, him to laugh, him to reach his dreams, for him to breath, and to be with him forever. But then it went all downhill. Our relationship was so healthy, I know I should get over it.

But now he came back and that sadness is eating me up. After I confronted him I cried even more. He was so perfect, we were perfect together. He was my firsts too. It's so fucked up now, I don't want to see him at work tomorrow. Especially now that he's Jay's assistant. That just makes it 10x worse. Jay doesn't even know the shit me and him have been through.

That moves on to me and Jay, our kiss and my crush on him. But people know what they're doing when their drunk sometimes, they just don't care. So does this mean... I honestly don't know, I don't wanna make it look like I'm done, I just don't wanna overthink or overlook. Jay has been acting off. Like when me and Sunghoon were playing around with each other, he seemed so pissed and mad. Yeah, something is going on. Definitely.

Call me delusional and all that shit, but I think that me and him might have a small chance.

I closed my eyes, doing what every person that has a crush does, making scenarios up. Oh come on just lemme dream about him. Could you blame me? He's too dreamy and precious.

After everything, I finally got into a comfortable position and let my heavy eyes close.

Jay's POV

I woke up and felt more refreshed but still disgusted. My head honestly hurt like a bitch. I reached over to the nightstand to see what time it was. I opened my phone to see it was 5:24 a.m. along with other notifications.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, but then I suddenly remembered everything.

Shit.

I fucking kissed Ni-Ki. I looked over to see if he was anywhere, he probably got picked up by his roommates but shit. How the hell am I going to confront him about this, but he did kiss me back, which I don't know how to react. I got up to go to the kitchen to get drink.

I was walking into the kitchen but then I heard something from the couch. I got scared and turned on my flashlight.

"Oh my god..." it was Ni-Ki sleeping on the couch.

I walked over to the couch and picked him up while turning off my flashlight. The couch isn't that comfortable to sleep in. I carried him in bridal style and walked to the room.

I gently placed him on the bed and put the covers over him. I forgot about the drink and got under the cold covers as well. I looked over to see Ni-Ki moving and him snuggling in the blanket and pillow. I softly smiled and moved a bit closer. After a few minutes, he grabbed me and hugged me.

I was surprised but then I hugged him back, he felt so cold and soft. His body was against mine while his head and hands were resting on my chest. I placed my hands on his back while my arms wrapped around his waist. I looked down to see him tightly hugging me, I quickly gave him a small peck on the head and rest my head on his.

"I would kill for you... I would kill for you to smile and live happy, Riki..." I whispered softly while moving one of my hands to caress his hair and head. I squished his body to mine and cuddled with him for a seconds.

"I really would..."