Kill bill pt.2

He stood out in the pouring rain reading the email. He softly smiled at it and put the device in his pocket and walked towards the glass building with an umbrella in one hand.

"Jay-ah!"

Jay turned to see Jake finally back after 2 weeks. He got an email of Jake eventually coming back. He smiled and walked towards him and the puppy looking guy did the same.

"You're finally back, man," the American one said in English. "Yeah, my apologies for not being at work." Jake apologized. "No worries for that, Jake. "I understand, there's no reason to be sorry." Jay softened his voice for him. Jake felt relieved by Jay'a answer.

"If anything happens again, you can always give us a call." Jay gave him a warm smile while Jake gave him the smile back.

"Come on, we can go chill in my office for a bit and eat something, ok?" Jay said as he swing an arm around Jake's neck. "That's seem nice..."

Few hours later....

Ni-Ki felt his head hurt at the amount of work he did. Him and Yunjin talked for a bit at the cafeteria before they went their separate ways.

He went on for a walk to cure his headache he received for working. But on the way of his walk, he had to deliver some papers to room 204. As he  finally arrived to the room , he saw the nameplate on the door.

Kill me now for fucks sake...

He knocked on the door and once it opened. There revealed Sim Jaeyun. "Oh, Riki-ah," Jake said, seeming surprised. "These are for you by the way," Riki gave him the papers. As he was about to walk away, Jake grabbed his wrist and forced him into his office.

"Can we please talk?" Jake asked. Ni-Ki looked at him up and down and tried to not look at his face. "There's nothing to talk about, Jaeyun..." Ni-Ki mumbled.

"Are you ignoring me?" Jaeyun asked with puppy eyes which Riki could never resist back then. "Jaeyun I don't want to talk to you ever again!" Riki lightly shouted. "Riki please, our relationship is in the past and I don't want it to affect our environment at work." Jake said.

"I can't forget about it! You left me ghosted me for months!" Ni-Ki yelled at him. "Ni-Ki I didn't want to, I had to!" Jake yelled back. "IT DOESN'T MATTER! IT HURT AND I CRIED FOR DAYS AND I CANT LET THAT PAIN GO AWAY!"

"I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING, RIKI! I COULD'VE COME BACK AND GAVE US EVERYTHING AND WE WOULD'VE LIVED WITH EVERYTHING WE WISHED...!" Jake yelled at him as Riki looked at him with a straight face.

"I was busy and I wanted to continue our relationship, but we had different paths... I never wanted this, you know?... Your parents didn't see the best in me you know? I tried Riki, I tried..." Jake rested his palms on the desk beside him and head down as he took one deep breath.

"I didn't want it to be this way... I loved you Riki... I didn't want to end the relationship and I was hurt when it ende-"

"We're you really hurt?" Riki blankly asked as he cut off Jake.

"...What?..."
"Were you really hurt?" Riki asked once again. Silence filled up the room. "It seemed like our relationship ending did hurt you at all!..." Riki said as Jaeyun looked at him in slight confusion. "Don't give me that confused look! You went out with your friends drinking and acting like you were free! You did everything in Australia after our relationship ended! You posted on your instagram saying you feel free and that you were finally single! You were so happy while I was fucking dying and crying because of you! You were so hap-"

"Oh Riki, I really didn't mean that-"
"THEN WHAT DID YOU MEAN?! DID OUR LOVE MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?" Riki shouted. Jaeyun didn't respond back to the question, all they did was stare at each other.

"You know, you should've answered that question with no hesitation," Riki said as he was about to leave. "I guess there was no point in our relationship..." Riki finished as he walked towards him to grab his stuff.

The tension in the air rises as Riki was getting ready to leave. He has a right to be pissed at Jaeyun, leaving him with nothing and getting on his face. Riki was hurt while Jaeyun looked at the ground with sad puppy eyes. They felt a good sting in their heart as they didn't look at each other in the eye.

As Riki walked out of the room and slammed it shut, He felt his eyes sting and heart throb badly. Losing some of his breath and breathing from his nose so nobody could hear a hurtful whine of hurtfulness. He found his way to the bathroom and thankfully nobody was there. He looked into the mirror and saw a few tears come down and eyes red. He took a deep breath, sobbing through the pain. finally he cried.

He cried and cried. The way Jaeyun just pushed him away and threw him out. Riki tried to give him his love. He risked it all and wanted to grow up old with him. "Oh, Jaeyun... I tried to give us everything we wanted..." he whispered as his palms held on to the counter. Confronting Jake scared Riki. Even though he did, it felt like hell. Like somebody killed his heart.

He thought Jake would be the man he loved, but he turned out to be the man he left. He waited for him when he went to his dream college. Jake's parents didn't have the best money and Riki's parents didn't think he would be a great person. Riki didn't think so and loved him when he wasn't wealthy. But since Jake was gifted with intelligence, his family got the money they needed.

Riki cried for a good 10 minutes and grabbed paper towels to wipe off his nose and eyes. He looked at his eyes and saw how red they were and his nose and cheeks flushed. He looked up to try to not cry again and calm down while his hand fanning his face. He took a couple deep breaths and looked into the reflection again. The door opened to reveal Jay. Riki flinched at his presence and breathed once he saw it was just him.

"Oh for fucks sake you scared the shit outta me..." Riki sighed. "Sorry about that, but um..." Jay looked at Riki's face, getting the hints that he was having a breakdown.

"You ok?" He asked Riki who didn't really want to answer. "Yeah! Im ok, I just didn't really have much time to finish some papers and it kind of stressed me out." Riki half lied. It was true that work was kind of stressing him out but that wasn't really the point.

"Oh... Y'know you could ask days off? I wouldn't mind giving you some days off if it's stressing you out this much," Jay told him. Riki shook his head as he was wiping his tears. "No, it's fine. It's not that big of a deal and I have to finish my hours and work-" Jay reached out for his hand and stopped him as he was about to walk out.

"Ni-Ki you can have days off instead of pretending you have COVID this time," Jay jokes a bit while Riki slightly smiled at it but hid it.

"If you really want to, I can have you rest for a bit and then you can come back. I don't want to overwork you," Jay offered which made Riki flush. Even though that wasn't the main point, he would like too since he wouldn't have to see Jake and work adds to his stress. Thinking off Jake made Riki tear up which Jay noticed.

"Ni-Ki, are you-" Riki cut him off and hugged him while crying. He sobbed onto his blazer and closed his eyes shut. Jay thought it was because of work, but really it wasn't. Riki was a bit embarrassed but at the same time he didn't care. Jay was a bit surprised at Riki hugging him, but he felt bad at how he was crying.

He rubbed his back and waist as Riki cried onto his shoulder and arms wrapped around his neck. "It's ok Riki..." Ni-Ki noticed how he used his real name and hugged him tighter. They stayed like that for only god knows. But for sure, Jay's touch was so comforting for Riki...

Jake's touch couldn't compare to his....

GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS

Thinking about making a Jayki one shot...