Snaacks and Fun pt.2

Author's POV

"Sunghoon?!" Sunoo gasped shockingly. All of the guys were confused except Sunghoon and Sunoo. Jay turned to Ni-Ki, confused face while Ni-Ki shrugged his shoulders. Ni-Ki didn't expect one of his coworkers to know one of his best friends.

Sunghoon then started smiling happily while Sunoo was grinning. Sunghoon then put out his arms out while Sunoo squealed. "Omg! I missed you so much!" Sunghoon happily said. "Same! It's been a year now" Sunoo gave him a smile.

Jay, Ni-Ki, and Jungwon was even more confused now. What the hell is going on now?! Joshua and Vernon walked in, just as confused as the others. "Uhmmm.... What's going on now?...." Joshua whispered to Jay as he leaned to him and snacks in his arms.

Jay shrugged while Vernon was standing there like a statue. "Oh! I forgot to say, me and Sunoo went to the same college!" Sunghoon confirmed to everybody. Everybody then released "Oh"'s and nods while they understood what was going on now.

"Yeah, he was in more higher classes while I didn't do anything in college. We were classmates for marketing but I almost failed until he helped me!" Sunoo added.

"Huh! No wonder why you passed college when you cried about not knowing what some answered were...." Ni-Ki said. Everybody laughed while Sunoo turned red and spared Ni-Ki and glare. "If you don't keep your mouth shut..." Sunoo gritted his teeth.

Ni-Ki and Jungwon looked at each other and snickered once Sunoo looked away. "Anyways, how's life going?" Sunghoon asked as he pulled 'Sunoo away. "It's been going great! I got 2 jobs because they thought I was a smarty pants because of my college reputation." Both Sunoo and Sunghoon laughed. Joshua and Vernon were waiting and on their phones while Jay and Ni-Ki were standing awkwardly next to each other. Jungwon was just wandering around and not giving a shit about anything.

"So what are you guys doing?" Sunoo asked. "Oh we're just going to watch a small game and play some video games," Sunghoon said with a smile. "While they're playing, I'm gonna play papa's freezeria." Joshua said while peeking away form his phone. "Ah! I love that game!" Ni-Ki shared.

"Ah, really?" Joshua smiled while Ni-Ki nodded. "Hah! we play that after watching something scary so we don't get nightmares!" Jungwon said as Vernon smirked.

"For real, like these guys be wanting to play it but then scream that they don't want to play no more ," Vernon shook his head in disappointment. "Yeah, just like someone...¨Jungwon glared at Ni-Ki while slightly turning his head towards him. Ni-Ki rolled his eyes in annoyance and stick his tongue out to him. "Guys, let's keep them!" Joshua said with excitement.

"I don't know if Ni-Ki and his friends would want to sta-"

"YES!" Both Jungwon and Sunoo shouted with excitement, Ni-Ki hesitant about it. Sunoo looked at him and noticed his reaction. "Oh come on, Riki. It'll be fun! Plus, me and Sunghoon known each other for 3 years! Also you know almost everybody!" Sunoo said.

"Yeah it'll be fun! We're outside of work, trust me, we won't do stupid things," Ni-Ki was still hesitant. He looked at Jay who just shrugged his shoulders and walked towards him.  "I promise we won't do anything bad." Jay said in a night and sleepy tone. It honestly made Ni-Ki blush on how Jay was close to him.

"I-i guess..." Ni-Ki said with a quiet tone with a slight smile. "Yay! Come on Sunghoon let's go!" Sunoo wrapped his arms around Sunghoon's neck and skipped with him. Jungwon was having a funny conversation with Joshua and Vernon while Jay and Riki...

Well, they were sort of quiet, it wasn't awkward of anything, just not that big of a conversation.

9:35 P.M

They were now at Vernon's place where everybody had their snacks with them and just living the pinterest photos of friends type of life.

They were all in a circle on the comfy rug where all of them were laughing and sharing the most funniest stories. Ni-Ki was getting embarrassed because of Sunoo sharing a story of Ni-Ki getting chased by a big dog.

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH ASS!" Ni-Ki then threw his water bottle at him as the others laughed. Ni-Ki's ears were red and pink due to his roommates teasing him.

Jay saw his pouts when his roommates were clowning him. It was honestly cute for him. Ni-Ki whining while smiling and lips red and cheeks puffed was getting into Jay's soft spot. Jay knows Ni-Ki is a grown up, but he honestly sees him as the youngest. And he is.

Ni-Ki saw Jay staring at him while laughing with a wide smile, oh how honored he is to see Jay happy outside of work and is with him right now.

"Ok everybody! Now It's time for the horror games..." Vernon whipped out a copy of a horror game where everybody admired.

30 minutes later...

"OH SHIT!" Jay yelled as he got jumpscared by the game on VR. He almost took out the headset and ran across the room like a dumb idiot. Needless to say that he would be embarrassed afterwards.

Everybody was laughing until Jay stumbled soon another Jumpscare. Instead of running around the room, he flinched even harder and fell backwards on the couch. Yea he fell on the couch, except he fell on somebody specific....

GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS

will update in a few days!