Small chap! :)

"SO YOU DIDN'T GET FIRED!?" Jungwon shouted as he slammed his drink down. I think him and Sunoo are now drunk... "yep!..." I awkwardly smiled as I see Sunoo pouring him another drink.

"I swEaR!...that guy...Park Hond...bang...what's his name?" Sunoo said as he laughed. "Oh god..." I softly slapped my forehead. "HAHA!...Sunoo Hyung! That's so funny!" Jungwon laughed as he slapped his shoulder.

"Yah! You hit my arm! You can't do that..." Sunoo dozed off and almost fell asleep. "Hey! That guy and YOU...don't...love eAchOtHeR?" Jungwon squinted as he laughed. "No..we don't Jungwon hyung, he's just the CEO's son!" I politely informed him.

"Ni-Ki!...if...if that guy isn't sTraIghT and YoU and him get tO knOW eAcHOtHeR better...don't make him hurt you!..." Sunoo hyung pointed at me.

"Omg- Guys! I only met him twice and you guys are seriously thinking of me and him dating?! That's too far!" I said while taking my second shot. I only take 3 shots.

"HeY! You are OuR bAbY!...wE DONT waNt yOu...sleeping with that guy-"

"OK, THATS ENOUGH! OFF TOO BED GUYS, ITS ALREADY 11:00 PM!" I cut Jungwon off as I grabbed their arms and take them to bed. They had their arms around my shoulders until Sunoo just fell on the floor!

They both then started laughing like hyenas and slapping each other. "HAHAHA SUNOO YOU FELL!" Jungwon pointed and laughed. I shook my head, helping Sunoo and Jungwon and push them to bed as I walk into their room.

"Finally..." I whispered, getting under my covers and turning off my light to drift to sleep...

Jay's POV

9:30 am

I walked to my dads office since he told me to see him. I knocked on the humongous door before hearing him say, "come in!"

I walked in, seeing he was on his computer. He looked up and fixed his position. "My son," he said. "Appa..." I said back.

"Son, I have assigned an appointment at the states for the business. Meaning-"
"You're going to go on a business trip? Who is going to be in charge?" I cut him off.

"You are, I trust you and I think this will develop your mindset and get ready once you take over the company." He said, rubbing his chin.

"Wait...I...Am going to be in charge?" I pointed at myself with a hesitant look. "Yes," My father said. I slightly grinned at myself, imagining myself in my dad's office and taking care of everything.

"You will be in charge in 5 days, meaning in September 26, ok?" I nodded, trying to hide back my excitement. "You may leave, son," He pointed at the door signaling me that I can leave.

I sat up and walked towards the door as his assistant opened it for me. I bowed to them and walked back to my office.

"Me...As CEO...." I said to myself after I sat down on my seat. "Wow..." I grinned to myself. I then heard a knock from my door. "Come in!" I yelled.

It opened, it's my new assistant! $h*t! I got an email about him coming today but not at this time!
I immediately sat up and fixed my tie.

"Greetings, Sim Jaeyun!"

GS

GS

GS

GS

GS

GS

GS

Hey guys! (The gs is my initials! :)
I might be posting short chapters for now! Or not!
But I hope you guys aren't to mad, I have many busy school work and honors classes!

Also..
Happy Hispanic heritage month!
🇲🇽

Thank you for reading!
Bye!