Just a mistake!

3:00 p.m...

Ni-Ki's POV...

I sighed, going onto the bus and pop a gum in my mouth. I looked out the window and counted all the cars. About 15 minutes and I'm on my neighborhood street. I opened the door and walking to the kitchen. As I walked in, I saw Jungwon making food in the kitchen while Sunoo was talking to him. Pretty sure they're talking smack about somebody.

"And then he- Oh! Hey Ni-Ki!" Sunoo greeted me with a smile.
"Hi Ni-Ki! How was work?" Jungwon asked me.

"Hey guys...It was alright, I saw Yunjin though." I said while putting my keys on the key holder and taking off my shoes.
"That's cool! Anything interesting happened during the first day of work?" Sunoo asked. After taking off my shoes and bag off my shoulder, I remember what happened...

The coffee spilling on the CEO's son...

I shivered and cringed at the memory and shook my head.
"Is everything ok?" Jungwon putted down the pan and put his whole attention towards me. (Stan Newjeans and stream Attention)

"No, everything's alright..." I said while sitting down on one of the chairs and rubbed my forehead. "Ni-Ki, we know you're lying, what happened?" Jungwon leaned towards the table.

"Hyung, it's nothing..."
"C'mon, Riki! Tell us!" Sunoo cupped his head with his hands.
"Ok...I spilled coffee on...the Boss's Son..."

They both gasped, making me flinch.
"YOU SPILLED COFFEE ON THE BOSS'S SON?!" Sunoo's hand flew to his mouth.
"NI-KI, OMG!" Jungwon said.

"Will you guys show some empathy?!" I said as I look up to them.
They both sighed, turning towards me and both sitting down.
"Ni-Ki, we all made mistakes before. And you don't have to be embarrassed about that little accident, I'm sure the boss's son knows it was a mistake. So no need to be frustrated," Jungwon said.

"Jungwon's right. Plus, this is just the first day, there's always a tomorrow," Sunoo joined in with Jungwon's advice. "Thanks guys..." I gave them a soft smile, they returned the smile back.

I looked back, smelling something crispy and steam coming out of the steak.
"HYUNG!" I pointed to the stove. They both looked back to the stove and gasped. Jungwon turned off the stove while Sunoo was holding in his laughter.

Jungwon putted the steak on a plate and looked at the now black, burnt, messed up steak.
"...Welp! I guess we're going out to eat!" Jungwon exclaimed.

5:30 P.M.

Jay's POV...

I printed a few more papers and walked into my office.

I putted the papers on my desk and looked at my watch

"It's already 5:30?..." I mumbled to myself. Most of the workers get off at 3, some get off at 6, but I get off at 7. I honestly don't complain, I admit that I'm a workaholic. Even my dad knows and he's a bit worried about my mental health. I always tell him that i'm ok.

Some people think of my dad as a strict and scary dude, but when he's off work, he's the sweetest and nicest person. It's just when he's working, he's just focuses on getting things done. That's basically like me.

Working at MYPE for 3 years now feels like I've grew and accomplished so many things, I mean, I graduated college early.

I sat down on my desk, putting off the black jacket that covers up the coffee splash on my shirt. I didn't bring an extra shirt with me so I had to cover up the stain. "What was his name again?..." I whispered to myself, I looked at his name tag. "Ni...wait..." I then remembered.

Nishimura Riki

Nishimura Riki! That's his name! He was the guy!
I hope I didn't scare him too much, especially if it was his first day, according to Huh Yunjin. Not gonna lie, the scared face he had was honestly funny and cute. It was just an accident and since it's his first day, I'll go soft and forgive him. I chuckled and got on my computer to finish work.

"Oh, Nishimura Riki..." I smiled to myself.

8:15 P.M.

Ni-Ki's POV...

Me, Jungwon, and Sunoo finished watching a movie in the living room. It was such a long day after what happened at work and going out with them. I walked into my room and desk.

My bed was right next to my desk so I can fall asleep easily

My bed was right next to my desk so I can fall asleep easily. I sat down on my chair and got into my computer. I searched up Park Jongseong and looked at some facts about him. I saw some of his pictures.

"I guess he is kind of attractive..." I said, agreeing with some of the ladies who know him. I fidgeted my fingers, worrying.
"I hope he knows it was just a mistake..." I muttered to myself.