Morning love ... ☁️

Jay's POV

I heard a beeping sound as the first thing I see is Ni-Ki in my arms and feeling so cuddly. I turned to the beeping noise by my phone that I set at 7:30 a.m. I turned it off while rubbing the eye crust off my eyes and yawned.

I looked back to Ni-Ki who was still sleeping peacefully. He looked so adorable, I know it's obvious but I like Ni-Ki. He's precious to me and so beautiful. He shines in my eyes and though I tease him, looking at his relationships with his friends it seems like he's going to be the one teasing me more often.

His cheeks were chubby and looked like mandu while his lips were so pink and pouty. That reminds me of the kiss. This could really be awkward for us, but knowing we kissed makes me smile. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw that Ni-Ki was moving and squirming, he was starting to wake up. He yawned and hugged me until a few seconds later, he opened his eyes and saw me awake.

"OMG..." He shouted and sat up slowly. He took his arms off of me and rubbed his eyes. He processed what was happening and looked everywhere around the room but me.

"Um-" He jerked his head towards me with wide eyes and mouth that clearly expressed this isn't a pleasant way to wake up in the morning. I tried to speak again but then I saw Ni-Ki's face slightly turning red by the second. I tried to speak but then Ni-Ki began to slur his words in a fast pace.

"Jay, I'm so sorry about last night. I shouldn't have done that and I should be responsible for that so I sincerely apologize for that inconvenience I promise it won't happen again-"

"Riki..." I stopped him from talking. I looked him straight in the eye while he finally made contact with mine. It was pure silence, nothing to break the silence but hear the birds from outside twitter.

"Listen..." I said, making him look up again.
"I understand that our... relationship may seem to be professional since i'm your boss for now but... This is completely fine and this is outside of our work environment. I hope that this doesn't build awkward tension between us when we're working..." When I finished, I felt his fingers on the bed sheets loosen.

There was a moment of peace before I decided to get up and make some breakfast.

"What would you like for breakfast?" I asked while he looked like he was zoning out. He finally looked towards my direction and said "wait, huh?" with a confused look. I tried not to laugh cause to be honest he looked funny at the moment.

"I asked what you wanted for breakfast," I repeated, he stopped to think and then responded "I don't know...?" I looked at him before saying, "I'll just make you some pancakes. You're welcome to chill in here or the living room. You can sleep for a little while I make your pancakes" I left the door open and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

As I walked in I smiled like an idiot after realizing Ni-Ki spent the night here and we were sleeping together last night. Even in the mornings, he still looks beautiful. I got all the ingredients, mix, and everything for the pancakes. As I put the mix on a bowl, I saw Riki coming down the stairs, squinting and morning hair. He's definitely still tired but I could tell he slept for a few minutes.

"Good morning, Ni-Ki~ You ok?" I asked as I put the egg in the bowl to mix. "Yea, I'm just a little bit tired... that's all..." Ni-Ki yawned as he grabbed a chair and sat by the island. He opened his phone and went to his camera, looking at himself.

"Omg! This is what I look like?" Ni-Ki gasped and touched his face all over. I snickered while putting chocolate chips in the mix since I know he loves them. "Chill, Ni-Ki... I think you look beautiful even in the mornings..." I took the risk and said what was on my mind.

I stopped stirring the mix and looked up at Ni-Ki who was staring at me with a striked face and pink cheeks. He looked so adorable that I just wanted to steal him and put him in my pocket while running away.

"Anyways... um...." He says as he rubs his face and tries to hide a small smirk. I tried to hide a smile as well but then he turned to me.

"That was pretty cringe though," he said as he held back laughter. I stood there stoned as he burst into laughter as he saw my reaction. I pouted as I looked back to mixing and eyed up to see him still laughing.

"You're mean, Ni-Ki" I smiled at him. He turned me off his phone and got off of his chair.

"Well..." He sighed as he started walking towards me. "I usually like guys who are confident in themselves, especially when they're kind of, you know, a boss figure..." He said in a honey voice, standing in front of me while smirking.

He's... Oh my fucking god, he's flirting with me!

Shit shit shit oh shit, what the fuck do I do?

I stood there, completely frozen and not knowing what to say. That's when I think he thought he scared me so he backed away. He took a step back but I grabbed his chin, making him face me.

Oh my god, is this really happening right now? Why am I doing this!

I leaned in closer, while he leaned in a bit closer. Then my lips were on his.

Except I'm not drunk and it's for real. Oh my god... I'm literally in heaven...

His lips were so soft and plump, he tasted so good too. He grabbed my face and went in deeper into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist while turning my head, deepening the kiss.

Ringgg

He slowly backed away while I did the same. He looked into my eyes, giving me a softening look in his eyes. I looked back to his lips, making him look where the ringing sound came.

"Uh-um, I think your phone is ringing..." He pointed to my phone that was on the table. I sighed quietly while picking it up to see who was calling.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, Jay."

"Hey, Jaeyun... what's up?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

OUOOOOUUOU I GOT A LOT OF DRAMA THATS GONNA GO ON IN THIS STORY