2 of them...

3 days later...

Ni-Ki's POV

The last 3 days were my days off since I was helping my roommates find jobs. I finally came back and was heading to my desk until Yunjin came running towards me. She gave me a signal to go back.

I gave her a look of confusion, not knowing what was going on. She finally came up to me. "Go back home, Ni-Ki," She told me in a nervous tone. I gave her a weirded out look.

"Noona what are you talking about?" I said while walking to my desk. "Ni-Ki, I'm not kidding, you have to go because there is something you don't want to see!" Yunjin warned as she grabbed my arm.

"What is it Noona!?" I asked while kind of freaking out. "Ni-Ki it's best if you don't know-"

"Ni-Ki?..."
I know that voice....

I turned to see him, he's wearing fancier clothes than anybody and dressed like every rich person does.

"Jake..."
We both stood there in shock while Yunjin was standing there and watching like we are in a soap opera.

"C-come on, Noona...Let's go..." I tapped Yunjin and speed-walked from there. Yunjin tries to catch up in her heels while I rubbed my forehead.

"Why...Why did nobody tell me he was going to work here?..." I said, Yunjin rubbing my back in comfort. "This might trigger you but...He's going to be working as Park Jongseong's assistant..."

Oh hell...
I gotta deal with both of them. I just started a few weeks ago and I already want to quit, not really though.

How.
My ex boyfriend in high school who ghosted me when he went to another university is now working in the same company. Not only that but he is working as Park Jongseong's assistant.

I looked back to see if he was still there, he's looking at the ground and trying to process everything.

"Sim Jaeyun!" Jay called out to him.
"I see you met Yunjin and Ni-Ki!" He smiled while rubbing Jake's shoulder. Well I surely have met him!

"Yeah.." Jake said while still in shock.
"Come with me in my office, we have some things to discuss," Jay told him they left with each other

"I thought you said he left to go to a university in Australia in college!" Yunjin said.
"I did! But now...he came back..." I said and looking back at him where him and Jay were laughing.

" I said and looking back at him where him and Jay were laughing