Take some days off!

September 25, 2022

Author's POV

It's 9:46 p.m. Ni-Ki should be coming home in about a few moments. He's been having more and more late nights and more work to do. Which obviously, Jungwon and Sunoo are a bit sad. But, they have a small plan...

Ni-Ki walked in the dark room of the small house, sighing heavily and putting his shoes off on the rack. Once he keys on the key holder, he turned on the lights.

"HOLY $Hi+!" He yelled. Jungwon and Sunoo were sitting on the couch, looking into Ni-Ki's soul with a straight face.

"WH...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Ni-Ki yelled while looking at them weirdly. Jungwon and Sunoo didn't say anything, they just sat there like a haunted, creepy dolls.

"Stop, you guys are actually freaking me out..." Ni-Ki said in a stern voice. Jungwon and Sunoo bursted out laughing, making Ni-Ki even more confused.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS EVEN DOING?" Ni-Ki shouted. "Oh yeah! We didn't tell you," Jungwon
grabbed his glass of water and sipped. "We're going on vacation," Jungwon said with a serious tone.

Ni-Ki's eyes widened. He looked at them as if they were dumb from the statement, "I'm going to be busy all week for work" from Ni-Ki.

"Are you guys out of your mind?!?" Ni-Ki shouted. "What do you guys not get when I told you I have a packed schedule!?!" Sunoo and Jungwon looked at each other, ready to tell Ni-Ki his excuse for work.

"Relax Ni-Ki! You are going to tell your boss that you got infected by covid! Meaning they will give you some days off and you can have a break!" Sunoo said.

Ni-Ki thought about it, thinking about the things they'll do. "We already informed your boss!" Ni-Ki gave them a are-you-serious look.

"I swear to god, guys..."
"Well, we didn't text your boss. We had to text his son-"

"HUH?!?!" Ni-Ki pounced on them and went closer to them. "JEEZ, NI-KI ITS NOT THAT BAD!" Jungwon said. "Just cause you guys had a little coffee on each other don't mean you guys had a whole soap opera between you guys!" Sunoo rolled his eyes

"B-but-" "BA-BA-BUT?..." Sunoo mocked him. Jungwon laughed at them, making Ni-Ki p!$$3d and Sunoo smirk. "Shut the hell up, Jungwon!" Ni-Ki yelled.

"Oh, calm down Ni-Ki! Now start packing! We leave tomorrow at night!" Jungwon informed him. Ni-Ki rolled his eyes and went to his room.

Ni-Ki's POV

I playing my Nintendo game until I heard two idiots screaming Bloody Mary at the pool. We're in a city called I don't know and I honestly don't care.

"JUNGWON-AH GET OFF OF ME!!" Sunoo screamed for the 13946394th time. I decided to go to the pool and play with them for a while. I got into a more suitable outfit for the pool and went to Sunoo and Jungwon.

As I walked in, Sunoo and Jungwon were murdering each other and screaming for help. "SUNOO HYUND DONT BE SO DRAMATIC!" "NI-KI! GET THIS HORRIBLE CREATURE OFF OF ME!" I started giggling and jumped into the pool, splashing them with water.

"NI-KI YAH!" They both yelled, at some point we are drowning each other and water splashes everywhere.
"Guys! Let's take a picture!" Jungwon says.

"Omg! Yes! Ni-Ki, grab my phone! It's over there!" Sunoo pointed behind me. "Ok!" I grabbed his phone and started taking pictures of all of us.

"Ew! Don't upload those pics of me, I look horrible!" I said while covering my face. "You look fine!" Sunoo stated. "No! Just upload you and Jungwon's photos!" I pouted. "Fine!" They both agreed, making me smile.

The rest of the day we started talking about gossip and how work is doing in our rooms. We had snacks in there and hoodies on.

"So Ni-Ki!" Jungwon called me. I turned to him while giving him a nod in response. "What's going on with you and Jay?" He raised his eyebrows up and down.

"Ugh...Hyung!" I whined.
"Oh come on, Ni-Ki! Just answer the question!" Sunoo teased. "We're not like that!" I responded. "Stop lying!" Jungwon said.

"I'm not!" I defended myself. "Then what in who gave you that jacket a few days ago? And that umbrella?!" Sunoo caught me.

"Th-They've been mine!" Jungwon and Sunoo looked at each other then me. "Really?"
"Fine! It was his! But I'm just borrowing it!" I said.

"Omg, I knew there was something going on!" Sunoo smiled. "Oh yeah...uhm...so you know...Jake?" They both then suddenly got quiet. "Jake? Y-you're ex?" Jungwon asked.

"What happened?!" Sunoo jumped in.
"So...he's working as Jay's assistant..." We all just sat there, so silent you can hear a pin drop. "OH HELL NAH!" Jungwon yelled, making me jump. "OH WE ABOUT TO WALK IN THAT BUILDING, NI-KI!" Sunoo clapped his hands.

"NO CAUSE WHO DO HE THINK HE IS JUST GOING TO LEAVE NI-KI ALL ALONE AND GHOSTING HIM FOR YEARS?!" Jungwon yelled. "WE ARE ABOUT TO BEAT HIS @$$!" Sunoo yelled.

"Guys, shut up!!!" I shouted. They both calm down, making sure to not be that loud

IM SORRY I GOTTA END JT HERE!!!