Kill Bill pt.1

I might... I might kill my ex...
Not the best idea....

Author's POV

Jay fell, but he fell on someone specific...

Everyone couldn't speak and was staring. Ni-Ki felt hot at how close Jay was. Jay noticed he was on top of someone and immediately took of the headset to see who it was.

Ni-Ki was covering his mouth and saw Jay a few inches away from him. Jay got up casually as all of him including himself started laughing. Only Ni-Ki was the one who stayed silent and looked off in the distance while rethinking his life choices.

I mean, his sorta kind of crush just fell on top of him! What was he supposed to do? 'Oh yeah my crush just fell on top of me, I'm totally fine and not going to be delusional about it.' Of course not, he's going to do the complete opposite of that.

The whole night, everyone was knocked out after the whole scary games and a comedy movie. They ate junk foods the whole time and we're talking shit like as if they were back in their teenage years...

The last time Ni-Ki felt like this and experienced this was back in highschool. He and Jakes friends would always hang out in Jakes house as they laughed and play games.

"Jaeyun! Stop it!" Ni-Ki laughed as Jakes hands traveled to his stomach to tickle him. Jake always had the smile like a cute dog when Ni-Ki laughed. It was like Jakes melody.

Everyone laughed at the sight. "Jake, go somewhere else with your boyfriend! It's hurting my eyes!" Jake's friends joked while Ni-Ki pout. "No!" Ni-Ki disagreed while he wrapped his arms around Jake's neck and pulled him closer.

Everyone yelled and groaned jokingly at the sight while covering their eyes. Jake smiled at Ni-Ki and gave him a slight peck on the lips. Ni-Ki blushed at his action but soon returned the kiss back.

The hangout ended and Jake gave Ni-Ki a ride home. They listened to Jake's playlist while they making small sweet conversation. Once they came to Riki's house, they said their byes and goodnight kisses.

Their relationship was healthy. But of course, Ni-Ki promised he would always support his loved ones. Even if it was heartbreaking.

It was a rainy night and past 12:00 in the morning. Jake and Ni-Ki were under a patio where it was blocking the rain.

"Riki... This is my dream...! I would really like to stay here but I want to take this opportunity and meet my dreams..." Jake's soothed voice tried to calm down Riki

"I-I know Jaeyunie... but... I d-don't want to let you go...!"  Riki cried hysterically as he was in Jake's arms. The warmth of Jake's body was addicting to Riki as he felt home and a comforting feeling.

Jake felt a lump in his throat, he really wanted to stay with Riki here in Korea, but another part wanted to catch his dreams.

"You won't let me go Riki... We both won't let each other go... I'll always be here by your side...  I'll call you... And I will come back to you and give you the kisses from the nights we weren't together... I will always love you, Riki..." Jake said with a shaky voice to fight back the tears. "I will always love you too, Jaeyun..."

Jake's rms wrapped around Riki and the scent of the home... It was hard to let go...

Jake was finally gone, Riki missed the touch of Jake. Jake let him kept a jacket of his for Riki's comfort. Riki would hug it, every night when he missed the touches of his. He missed how when he came over, he would run his fingers through Jake's hair and giggle between kisses. He felt very lonely the nights Jake was gone.

Jake:
Riki... I hate to break it to you but

I want to end it, I have not time for this relationship and I want to focus more on college. We have schedules and we both don't have time for each other. I'm breaking up with you...

Ni-Ki's heart dropped on the floor and shattered. His eyes itched while tears flowed out of his eyes as he left Jake on read and cried that night. He really loved Jake, he never met anyone like him, he never felt anything so addicting, he thought the love between them would never stop, he thought nobody could replace him, he thought he would never find anyone special like Jake.

No, this all had to be nightmare! He's having a nightmare where Jake is breaking up with him. Jake and him being together again was his dream. Sometimes dreams last forever! Why was this dream ending?

He felt so betrayed and thought it was something. After weeks of calling it quit, Jake was so happy according to instagram. He seemed to be having a wonderful time in Australia has he was in a party. Ni-Ki felt a hint of hatred. Jake kept posting pictures and showing how free he was.

His captions gave a hint of shading Ni-Ki like, "single life!" Or "some nice freedom!" It was like a slap on the face to Ni-Ki. "Do you see how much fun I'm having? I'm so fucking happy without you!" Ni-Ki unfollowed him while Jake did the same.

They didn't text no more, then their numbers were deleted. And then photos were gone. Then everything was gone. They were two different strangers. They acted like they were nothing to each other. Jake completely forgot about him while Ni-Ki's thoughts about them lived in the back of his head.

Jay was laying back on the sofa as his head was far back. Jay's eyes opened and saw everyone lying on the floor, completely destroyed by the chaos they created. They were asleep. The sun shining bright at everyone's faces

Jay raised his head up as he looked around, seeing the mess they all created. He look to his right, seeing a sleeping Ni-Ki sleeping peacefully. His head next to Jay's lap while he's laid completely down on the sofa. Jay smiled softly at the sight, it hit his soft spot and made him have a warm feeling. He grabbed his jacket and covered Riki with it like a blanket.

He soothed Riki's hair. Riki felt it, he didn't have time to process of who it was. But he let them play with his hair as he was half asleep. Jay didn't know he noticed, but kept on with the touches.

Ni-Ki hasn't felt this feeling for months. He missed this feeling even if he didn't want to admit it...

2 weeks later...

After the hangout, they went home and went on with their life. They all got their numbers and they hang out a few more times. Ni-Ki and Jay sorta talked during the hangouts but it wasn't awkward. They had small conversations and they laughed. It was comforting to both of them. A feeling so addicting.