Sayonee (6)

Itna apna hone ke bawajood paraya sa lagta hai,

Mere bachpan ka pyaar - Mera ghar,

Ab mujhe  ghar kaha lagta hai.

Bas chand deeware jo tumhe sapne lete hue toh dekhti hai,

Magar poora karte nahi.

Deeware majboor hai, tumhe har pal mehfoos nahi rakhti,

Tumhare saath nahi chalti,

Sach hi kehte hai shayad,

Har kisi ko, woh khwaabo wali duniya nahi milti.

~Nayab Midha

*************************************************

Fariha's POV

"I love you Fariha, I love you very much. I know you don't reciprocate my feelings and I respect that. But always remember come what may, there is one guy who is loving you more than anything else in this world and is always there for you."

And a tear escaped his eye and fell on my hand. Before I could look at him, he got up and stood with his back facing me.

To say that I was shocked would be an understatement, I never knew that he feels this way for me. The entire time while he was confessing his feelings, I could see how honest and genuine his words were, and now it makes sense to me what his eyes always held while he talked to me, it was... Love?

But how can he love me? No, he can't love me. He deserves better, not a girl like me. A girl like me does not deserves to be loved. No, I don't deserve to be loved by him, no!

"No Mutahir, please don't. No. Please no. I don't deserve it"

I didn't realize when tears started flowing from my eyes. He came near me and cupping my cheeks looked straight in my eyes,

"Relax Fariha, please don't cry. Shh."

"No I don't deserve you. Please go away. Please"

I begged looking in his eyes. But he just wiped my tears and hugged me. Strangely, I felt so peaceful in his embrace, maybe it was because of his love. But no, he deserves much better than me.

I immediately move out of his embrace,

"Mutahir, please don't love me. I don't deserve you, a girl like me doesn't deserves you"

"And just why would you say that Fariha?"

I felt anger in his voice.

"Because I am tainted, I am not pure Mutahir"

I just couldn't meet his eyes while saying this, I feel so ashamed of myself.

"What do you mean?"

I don't know how I got the courage but I looked straight in his eyes and Said,

"I got raped. I am not that pure Fariha you loved. "

°°°°°°°°

Mutahir's POV

"I got raped. I am not that pure Fariha you loved. "

I felt numb. What was she saying? I just looked at her who was now looking down, and tears were flowing from her eyes.

"The place which was supposed to be my safest heaven turned out to be hell. Those 11 days I spent there turned my life upside down"

She started crying hysterically. I just took her in my embrace and let her cry, this is the last time she is shedding tears for something which is not even her fault.