Abhi Na Jao Chhod Kar (1)

aye zindagi tujhe kya kahu, mere saath tune kya kiya,

jaha aas ka koi diya nahi, mujhe us nagar me pohcha diya..

naa me ruk saku, naa me badh saku, naa dil ki baat samajh saku,

tujhe kya kahu, tune kya kiya..

mujhe manzilo ki khabar toh di, par raasto ko uljha diya..

aye zindagi tujhe kya pata, yaha kisne kisko gawa diya..

aye zindagi tujhe kya kahu, mere saath tune kya kiya..

(~unknown)

_____________________

She looked at him as he hugged his mother, and wiped her tears, gesturing her to smile. He then moved towards Mariam, his sister, who was no less then her mother in terms of crying, and hugged her.

"Yaar aap log aise ro kyu rahe ho? Me konsa shaadi kar ke rukhsat ho raha hu. Bas kuch mahino ke liye hi toh jaa raha hu. Chalo ab yeh rona dhona band kar do." He tried cheering them up.

"Par tumhe jaana hi kyu hai? Acha bhala kaam chal raha hai na tumhara yaha, pata nahi baithe bithaye kisne tumhare dimaag me yeh bahar jaane ka khyaal daal diya" his mother was very upset, after all he was her only son, and she didn't want him to go away.

"Sadiya bas karo bhai. Aise daant kar mat bhejo usse, hasi Khushi bhejo. Aise ro kar bhejogi toh woh waha besukoon ho jaega." His father finally intervened trying to calm his beloved wife, whose tears kept flowing. Talal just hugged his mother and kissed her forehead assuring he will be back soon.

"Acha chalo late ho jaoge warna. Jaldi gaadi me baith jao" Talal's father, Yusuf Qureshi, said and settled on the driver's seat.

Talal hugged his mother and his sister, and then went near her, who was standing quietly all this time, almost as if she didn't exist. But Talal had his eyes on her from the moment she came.

Zara, who was standing quietly, watching him go, startled when he came and stood in front of her. She lowered her gaze in an attempt to hide the water that threatened to fall out of her eyes. But Talal had noticed them, and those tears of her pained him.

"Apna khyaal rakhna" he said, his own tears had now started to form, "aur all the best...ap..apni n..na..nayi zindagi ke liye" he uttered, his voice cracking. But before anyone could notice he moved back, and sat in the car, waving everyone a bye with a smile.

As soon as the car left, Zara went in her room. The pain was now unbearable, she wanted to cry her heart out and that's what she did. She went in the washroom, turned on the shower and cried, cried for her pain, cried for her loss, cried for her love.

********************

"Badi ammi, mujhe kuch kaam se bahar jaana hai. Me shaam tak aa jaugi." Zara said entering the dining room.

"Par aaj toh humne shopping pe jaana tha na? Do teen roz me cards bhi aa jaege, shaadi nazdeek aa rahi hai Zara, aur shopping poori ki poori baaki hai." Her badi ammi, Sadiya said with a frown. Hearing the mention of shaadi, Zara stiffened but didn't let her emotions show on the face.

"Bohot urgent kaam hai badi ammi, warna nahi jaati me." Sadiya just gave her a nod and continued with her chores.

****************

*Knock knock*

Zara knocked on the door and heard a "come in" from the other side. She entered inside the office cabin and sat on the chair.