Blue eyes

Austin
Walking away from her with only a kiss to the cheek was without a doubt the single hardest thing i've done in my life. I'm sitting here alone in this hotel room playing the night over and over in my head. The feeling of having her so close to me was nothing short of electrifying. The way it felt when her small hands clasped around the back of my neck threatening to slip into the short locks of my hair, how her hips felt below my anxious hands and best of all, the nervous hitch in her breath when i whisper into her ear. 

Never in my life has someone had the effect on me that she does, when i'm near her i feel my heart beat almost out of my chest, my palms get sweaty and i have an aching need to get my hands on her in anyway she will allow. I never miss the way she reacts to me, when our hands meet there is a small twitch in her fingers almost like she is unsure if she should take my hand and yet she always does. She's always reserved for a few moments, i can't be certain why but more and more i see what i believe to be the Camille she has hidden underneath.

The next morning I found myself walking to her hotel room, she was my last thought before i fell asleep and my first when i rose out of bed this morning. I had to see her.

I knock on her door and wait for a few moments yet there's no answer. I turn to walk away when the door opens to Camille standing in front of me in a white towel that leaves almost nothing to the imagination. My eyes trail down her beautifully tanned legs and back up to her eyes, those damn blue and green eyes that could trap a man in them forever. I feel the breath hitch in my throat when she says my name very obviously catching me staring at her in a way that i'm hoping will magically make the towel fall down around her ankles.

"Austin.... Hello?"

"oh um.." i let out a small laugh like breath in embarrasment of being caught and clearly lacking any self control

"hi, good morning you are obviously busy i can come back"

She laughs a little at my stumble of words "It's okay i'm done, you can come in if you want" moving to the side to allow room for me to step into the door

"Alright, So do you have plans today?" my eyes betray me once more watching her walk back into the bathroom so she can get dressed as i sit down on the corner of her bed.

Her voice a little louder than normal as she talks from the bathroom "I'm supposed to hear from my gram sometime soon then i was thinking of doing some shopping but i have no set plans why?"

"I'd like to take you to lunch if that's something you'd be interested in"

i look down at my hands waiting for her to holler back but instead i see her approaching me in an old Queen band tee and small spandex shorts. This woman doesn't even have to try to take my breath away all she needs to be doing is standing in front of me and i forget how to use my lungs.

"Um yeah sure that would be fun" she says as she sits in front of the mirror to run a brush through her hair.

"Okay" i stand to approach her as she lounges in front of the mirror, her reflection staring back at me i take in how beautiful she is.

"You wanna know a secret sweetheart?" a smirk plays on my lips as i look down at her

"what's that?" her almost innocent sounding voice was laced with the husk sound of lust as she looked up to meet my eyes 

I bend down to her level and softly brush the hair off her shoulder slowly dragging my fingers on the back of her neck to clear the way and lean my lips down to her ear. Almost instantly i'm welcomed to that slight hitch in her breath.