Back To You

Austin POV:
I can't sit still, my knee is bouncing, hands are twitching and my fingers keep twisting the rings around on my fingers. I've been sat against my car for 15 minutes waiting for her to come through the doors in front of me, it's been a grand total of four days since i've seen her but i'd swear to you it was a year.

I checked my watch for the hundredth time in the past few minutes wondering what the hell is taking so long, when i look up i'm met with those captivating blue green eyes staring right into mine.

Her suitcase rolled past my leg as she jumped right into my arms, "Hey baby"
she lifted her head off my chest and met my gaze "Hi"

I brought my hands up to her face holding her cheeks in my palms and pulled her into my lips. The immediate sigh of satisfaction she let out when our lips met sent a shot straight down my body. "Let's go home"

Twenty minutes, there was only the soft sound of the radio playing in the background filling the silence and fueling the lust that loomed over this car. I couldn't stop my leg from shaking at the pure anticipation of getting my hands on her.

I ran one hand lightly up and down her exposed thigh causing goosebumps to appear on her legs.

The closer we got to home the closer i got to her. Every time my hand went higher i heard the hitch in her breath get sharper.

"Austin..."

My name fell off her lips like a prayer, a small one meant just for me.

The minute i put the car in park i practically flew out of the drivers seat around to her and pulled the door open. I reached in and unbuckled her seat belt and led her out. Picking her up i tossed her over my shoulder and kicking the car door closed but I felt her hands pressing into my back trying to push herself up.

My hand flew up to her ass smacking it lightly, "Settle yourself down back there"

"Austin you can't carry me all the way to the apartment like this."

"Watch me"

"What about my stuff?"

"I'm not worried about your suitcase right now sweetheart i'll get it later"

I kept her over my shoulder all the way from the lobby to the elevator and finally down the hall to our apartment, it almost went off without a hitch until one of our neighbors walked out as we passed his door.

His eyes fell from me directly down to cami who was still dangling over my shoulder, "Morning Mr. Everette"

I kept walking to our door still very aware of the eyes on me as i put the key in the lock. I walked in and spun around to find him still standing in the hall giving us his most inquisitive look, i lifted up the hand not currently holding Camis ass to my shoulder and gave him a wave "You have yourself a good day." And with that i shut the door and placed her in the ground in front of me.

She let out a loud huff of air and stared me down "Well i bet that was a lovely way for Mr. Everette to start his day"

I couldn't hold myself back anymore i moved forward pushing her back flush with the door, "Not as lovely as the start of mine is about to go"

My hands went straight to her jaw bringing her up to my lips, i physically could not get enough of her lips, i wanted to feel them everywhere.

My hands moved to the back of her thighs urging her up around my waist. I feel her arms lock around the back of my neck with one hand slipping up to grab the dark strands of hair that fell down the back of my neck.