Promises

It's my last morning in the hotel. The past two and a half weeks have been absolutely blissful. The purpose of my trip was to travel around and try not to stay in one place for too long but the more i'm here in Vegas the less i want to leave.

I have about three weeks left here, or at-least that was the original plan however plans can change. That's the beauty of this trip, i have nowhere to be at any given time.

Then there's the small issue of Austin, he'd be filming in a couple of months and where would i be? I'm not even sure. I shouldn't be taking him into account right? I mean i've only known him for a little over two weeks, but they've been the best i've had in a very long time and i can't help but think if this is leading somewhere. I try to tell myself it's all in my head, we're just having fun, nonetheless here we are.

The last i had seen him was night before last, a night that had been etched into my memory for the foreseeable future.

*that night*

"Thank fuck"

His hands were wandering back and forth from my hips to my ass pulling me harder against him. I could feel him hardening beneath me and the only thing between us was the thin layer of my lace panties and his black slacks that i was most certainly ruining by the second.

"Austin..."

He leans his lips to my ear
"Tell me sweetheart, am i making you feel good?"

My head lulled back in pleasure at the feeling of him pushing his now rock hard cock right up against my clothed clit.

"y..yes"

This shouldn't feel as good as it does, i feel like a horny teenager again.

His lips find their way back to my neck leaving kisses over any possible spot he could reach. He darts his tongue out to lick my neck from the base up to my jaw, his left hand moves from my hip to grip the front of my chin pressing my lips against his.

It was a selfishly needy kiss, like he wanted anything i could give him, including my breath. I feel a rush of warmth in my stomach that slowly works its way down to my dripping wet core. My movements against him get sloppier as i attempt to chase my orgasm.

"Look at me" I hear his lust infused voice pull me back to reality.

My heavy eyes snap to his and i'm finding it harder and harder to keep them open

"I wanna be looking in those beautiful eyes when you fall apart"

The only response i can muster is a low moan as i feel myself start to slip into a blissful state of pleasure. His words are only fueling the fire that had taken over my whole body.

"God you look beautiful like this"

I find myself unable to keep my eyes on him anymore as my orgasm takes over and my whole body lurches forward into his chest.

"Oh god....Austin"

"That's it baby"

He presses soft kisses to my neck and shoulders as i come down from my high . I feel my breath start to slow and my heart beat settles as I make myself comfortable resting my head on his shoulder and nestling my head into his neck.

His hand smoothed over my back for a while before he pulls his head to the side in attempt to look at me

"Cami?"

I hadn't heard him say my name since the night we met, it surprised me, i have to say 'sweetheart' had really grown on me.

"Hmm"