All shook up

"Well a-bless my soul, what's wrong with me?"

Hips a shaking, hair flipping around and all while he's trying to brush his teeth.

"My friends say i'm acting i'm actin' wild as a bug. I'm in love. I'm all shook up."

I was content leaning against the door frame of our bathroom just watching him act a fool when he spotted me watching and grabbed my hand pulling me to him.

"Mm..mm, mm-mm, yeah, yeah, yeah"

I couldn't help but laugh as i felt myself dip down in his arms, he spun me around the bathroom with a smile on his face as the music rang out through his phone.

"What's got you in such a good mood this morning?"

"I gotta surprise for you"

"oh yeah?"

He looks down to my eyes and nods his head pulling his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Yeah. Go on and get ready"

I start to walk out of the bathroom but not before he can give my ass a little smack.

"Hey!"

His laughter rang out as i stepped into the closet to find something to wear.

He was giddy the whole way to set, i would look over to him while he was driving and he'd start laughing because of my suspicious looks.

"You are making me nervous"

"No need to be nervous"

"You say that yet every time i look at you, you laugh."

"Thats because your face is all inquisitive" His hand gestures over at me.

"Well if you'd tell me something about this so called surprise i'd be less inquisitive."

"It wouldn't be as fun then"

I huffed out a breath and laid back into the passenger seat as we drove the rest of the way to the studio.

Later on that day we were sat in Austin's trailer while he was on lunch break. He still hasn't said anything about this surprise thing and it's getting to the point where i think he was screwing with me.

His phone went off and he quickly answered, "Be right there"

He stood up from his chair and walked over to me grabbing my hand, "Time to go"

"Go where?" He was pulling on my arm like an inpatient child but the smile that was on his face was nothing short of pure excitement.

"I got someone i want you to meet."

As we walked into the studio i see Baz and Olivia facing away from us talking to someone but i can't make out who.

"Austin sweetheart!"

I could've died right then and there.

Pricilla Presley was walking toward Austin and me. I caught myself excessively blinking to make sure my eyes were working correctly.

"Ms. Pricilla, it's so good to see you again." She pulled him into a hug.

"Honey i told you Pricilla is just fine. Are you gonna introduce me to this lovely young lady on your arm?"

"This is my girlfriend Camille, Cami this is Pricilla."

I forgot how to speak.