Savage

*!Disclaimer! Some of the visual for the following chapter will be a different person that my face claim of Florence due to the needed pictures for my visuals. Don't forget to comment! C :) *

———————————

Confidence...Most of my life i've had absolutely none, i avoid mirrors when i'm getting in the shower, i am not the biggest fan of wearing bikinis in public, overall i just don't like showing my body.
Yet somehow i ended up in a show room for a lingerie fitting. The people i've been working with today were some of the best i had ever met in my life, they made me feel super comfortable and would only give me options i was confident enough to try on.

I'm currently on my last outfit of the day, im stood in a private room they had set me up in to change and keep my personal stuff in. I had yet to look into the mirror today because i was afraid if i did i would back out. I finished placing the final black strap on my body and decided to try and look at least once. Looking in the mirror i see myself in a way i never had, the black mesh bodysuit clung to my body in all the right ways, i felt good, confident even.

I decided to grab my phone and snap a picture feeling a rush of confidence i sent it to Austin since he couldn't come with me. He was still in Australia finishing up the last bit of filming for Elvis and i was flown out to LA for the weekend for this shoot.

I had no time to wait for his response because i was being called out to the show room.

As i stepped out Rebecca, the stylist that had been helping me today let out and audible sigh "Well we have found the outfit. You look incredible!"

A blush ran across my cheeks at her words, "Thank you, i actually feel good about this one. The pink outfit earlier was good but this one is the best one."

"I agree! Well now that we have the outfits for the shoot you can take lunch while we get the cameras set up, it'll be about an hour or so."

"I can do that"

"Okay! just leave those outfits you liked on the rack and i'll come get the others."

"Okay, i'll see you later on."

I had changed back into my regular clothes and headed back to the rental car to find something to eat when my phone goes off with a call from Austin.

I click the little screen on the car to answer, "Hello stranger."

"Hey baby, I'm sorry i missed your call this morning i was already shooting and didn't see until later on."

"No problem, i forgot about the time difference."

"How's it going out there?"

"Oh you know, living the California dream. This traffic is horrible, i have an hour for lunch but i think it'll take me that long to get anywhere."

"Yeah it's no joke. By the way you looked absolutely stunning in that little outfit, 'bout fell out of my chair when i opened my phone."

I let out a laugh "My bad, wasn't trying to cause injury."

"Well then what were you trying to cause hm?"

I bit down on my lip trying to hide the smile "I don't know what you mean"

"Mhm..Sure you don't. I hate to run but i gotta get back on set, these last couple days are gonna be crazy making sure everything is done."

"No problem, have a good rest of the day, i'll see you tomorrow."