Pleasure and Pain

"I didn't say you had to sleep"

In a matter of seconds we had gotten out of the pool, grabbed some towels and were headed back upstairs to our room. Inside the elevator he wasted no time pushing me up against the back wall  running his hands all over my body till they found a home on my hips and his lips quickly attached themselves to my neck.

"Austin...there are cameras in elevators" I honestly couldn't find it in me to care much but it was hard to ignore that someone could be watching this all happen at this exact moment.

"Let em watch"

He doesn't let up his attack on my neck till the doors open to our floor, his gaze moves to the door for a split second before picking me up and placing me over his shoulder with a slight laugh. 

"Austin! Have you lost your mind?!" I bring my hands down to smack his lower back.

"When it comes to you, absolutely."

I feel his left hand reach down from my legs to get the key out of his pocket to let us in the door. Once inside im being set back down on the ground and the towel that had once been wrapped around my body was on the floor behind me. His eyes fall down my now half naked body taking in every possible inch he can.

Slowly he begins walking toward me till my back hits the door and his fingertips slowly drag up the sides of my thighs all the way up my body until they rest on the sides of my face.

One hand moves to my chin to raise my head up and look at him, looking into my eyes for what felt like hours he finally kisses me. I'll never get used to the feeling of him kissing me, every time feels like the first time. Every nerve ending in my body lights up, my mind fills with so much serotonin I feel drunk and to be drunk on him is a feeling I hope I never forget.

His hand moved down from my chin to my neck, he didn't apply pressure just held it there almost like he was testing me to see how i'd react. Unfortunately my body reacted before I had time to think and I jumped, causing him to halt all movement.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that without asking" He looked terrified to touch me now.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to me "It's okay" I slowly brought his hand back up to my neck before placing it right back where it was "Just look me in the eyes when your hand is here. I trust you" And I did, I never thought someone could turn something that once caused so much pain into pleasure.

"Are you sure?" He moves slightly closer to me still looking scared.

"100% sure, kiss me."

And he was back. His hands fell to the underside of my thighs to pull me up and wrap my legs around his waist carrying us to the bed. We both crash down and I feel the full weight of his body on top of mine.

I feel him pull me up to rest in his lap, our kiss turns more heated by the second, his tongue runs along my bottom lip before it enters my mouth. I run my hands down his bare back softly grasping at the muscles that dawned across the center.

His hands run across the tie on my back holding my bathing suit top on like he's asking permission, I nod my head against him and he slowly pulls at the tie.

I feel the straps on my shoulder fall down exposing my bare chest to him. He breaks our kiss to center his focus on my breast. His hand falls to the center of my back laying me down and climbing back on top of me. Slowly he pulls the loose top from my body tossing it to the floor and his eyes return to mine. A quick kiss was placed to my lips before they worked their way down my neck, to the center of my chest. I look down to see my chest rising at a heavy rate at sight of him leaving wet kisses from my navel back up to my breast.