Misery

Who can function with hair this large? That was the only thought i could muster as i looked at myself in the mirror in full '60's glam. It took a whole lot of convincing from Austin and Baz to get me to do this, it sounded fun at first but now i'm walking around with an extra five pounds of hair on my head and starting to regret my decision.

While Austin was rehearsing for this 'Trouble' scene they sent hair and make up back to his trailer to get me ready. The more i look at myself the more i wanna back out, i feel ridiculous.

A knock on the door breaks me from my thoughts, Jane, Baz's assistant is at the door hollering for me to head down to the stage.

Oh god here we go.

As i walk with Jane to stage Baz catches me right as i sit in my chair.

"You look great! The sixties look really suits you."

"Thanks, i feel like if i sneeze im gonna topple over with all this hair." I try to laugh it off but my anxiety riddle face gives me away.

"Ha! Well let's hope not. Austin is running through it one last time before we get the cameras on so if you wanna hang out here till then i'll call you over when we are ready. Thank you for doing this, it's a great help."

He gave me a small pat on the knee and walked off towards the stage.

I look around me and see a large group of people, mainly women gathered around the camera to my left. Everyone is all dressed up like me so i assume these are the other crowd members. All eyes were on Austin as he was rehearsing, i heard the whispers of the crowd talking about how amazing he was, how handsome he looked and how his hips were moving on that stage.

I couldn't help but laugh to myself as i overheard all the chatter between them, they weren't wrong, the way he moved was sinful in the best way possible.

After a few moments Austin had finished his final run through and Baz hollered for the group of extras to gather around him. I look over to him to see if i was meant to join but he waved me off telling me to wait a few more moments.

So I sat still in my chair and waited for directions. A second later Austin appeared in front of me with eyebrows so raised they had joined his hairline.

"Is it that bad?" I look to him still unsure of his facial expression.

"No it's not bad at all, you look beautiful."

"I don't know about all that, my hair is about two centimeters from god himself."

He laughs at my words and shakes his head, "The hair is a bit large but you still look amazing." He extends his hand for me to stand "Let me get a good look at ya." And spun me around in front of him.

When i turned to face him again he wore that famous smirk on his lips and looked me up and down once more.

"I wanna kiss you right now." His face inching closer to mine.

"So kiss me. But don't mess up my make up"

He lets out a loud breath before pressing his lips to mine and drawing his hands around my waist.

"Austin! Camille! We're ready!"

Baz's voice breaks our kiss and we head over to him.

Austin introduced himself to everyone that was standing around him and Baz, i tried to fall in line with the group and wait as Baz gave instructions.

"Okay everyone file in, crowd around the stage but try not to squish each other i want to see faces! Cami, dear, i want you in the front on the left of the stage okay?"