Graceland

Graceland, the name itself brings so many feelings to me that it's hard to explain them all. I had read and watched so many things about being here but it is nothing like they said, it's a million times better. The moment you walk in those doors you feel a switch in the air.

We got here about thirty minutes after they closed to the public and had the whole place to ourselves for about an hour before Austin's director and other cast members came to do some promotion for the movie.

We spent that hour walking through every inch of the main house with the archivist while she talked us through all the major pieces sat around us. After a while we decided to break off and take a walk outside, we wandered the gardens and i tried my best to really soak in the feeling coursing through me. Since we came through those doors a rather large smile has been plastered on my face and i don't foresee it fading anytime soon.

Once we had made our way around and back to the house I felt my eyes wandering all around in pure astonishment of where i was standing.

I forgot that i wasn't alone when I heard a camera click in Austin's direction. I turned my head to look at him and see his camera lens pointed right at me and a smile on his face so wide the camera couldn't even block it.

"Why are you taking my picture?" I slowly walk towards him scrunching up the bottom of my skirt in my hand in an attempt to not step on the bottom of it.

'click' he took another and stifled a laugh when i finally reached him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Looking down at me he says,"Because I never wanna forget the look you have had stuck on your face since we came through those gates"

"And why is that?"

"You smiling, it's a view I'll never get tired of seeing."

A small smile crosses my lips and i look away from his eyes as the heat rushes to my cheeks.

"Let's get back inside, the others are bound to be here by now"

I grabbed his hand and followed him back inside to the foyer, when we entered there were about five people standing there with the lovely woman who had shown us around earlier on.

"Austin! So good to see you kid." The older gentleman said and reached his hand out to shake Austin's.

"Baz, good to see you. This is my girlfriend Camille. Cami this is my director Baz. Over there by the door is Olivia, she is playing Priscilla."

I reached my hand out to shake his hand, slightly stunned at the word girlfriend coming from Austin's mouth. "Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you."

He drew my hand up to his lips and kissed my knuckles, "Pleasure is all mine dear."

"Well now that Austin has joined us we need to get to work. Picture ops first then we will move on to the guitar."

"I thought we had decided against that?" Austin said looking to Baz.

"No, it'll be good press. No need to worry about one quick video. Now let's get moving."

I look to Austin and see his eyebrows pull together with a slight shake of the head, i wanted to ask about his reaction but he started walking to join everyone else heading to the wardrobe archives.

After thirty minutes of wandering around alone looking at all the amazing suits Elvis had worn Austin finally reappears beside me as i'm looking at the '68 special black leather suit.

"Sorry that took so long, the '68 special outfits are my favorite."

I turn my head to him "Mine to, especially this one. Any chance this is on the wardrobe list for the film?" a sly smile forms at the corners of my mouth.