Love me or Lose me

"so take me"

I needed him more in that moment than i needed air, he was all consuming and that was exactly what i was searching for.

His hands roamed across the tops of my thighs slightly squeezing when i would move my hips just the right way. My lips found his neck and slowly trailed down to his pulse point pulling my lips together ever so slightly drawing and elicit moan from him.

"Touch me" The neediness in my voice was becoming more prominent by the second.

"Let's get out of this tub first"

He waste no time in standing us both up, my body still wrapped around his like it was nothing. He stepped out and immediately found my lips with his as he set me down on the counter. I jumped at the slight contact with the cold counter against my core.

His hands reach around to my ankles that were wrapped around the small of his back uncrossing them slowly dragging his hands up to the inner part of my thighs harshly pushing them apart to step forward into me. I felt his breath quicken against my neck.

"Tell me what you want"

"I want you"

He lets a dark laugh out against my neck "Tell me how you want me. Use that pretty mouth of yours and tell me exactly what you need."

I can't contain the moan that leaves me, feeling bold i bring my hand up to the side of his jaw to turn him towards me and look him right in the eye, "I want your mouth on me"

A smirk crosses his face as he looked to me and then down to my very exposed cunt, "That a girl."

His lips trailed down my neck to my chest grazing my nipples with his tongue as he went past them and soft kisses trailed up my inner thigh until i felt his teeth sink into it.

His eyes look up to lock on mine as he licked a long stripe from my entrance to my clit encircling his lips around it and sucking like it was his favorite candy.

"Fu....uck. Austin" My eyes slip from his as my head lulled back against the mirror.

"Eyes on me"

I tried to pull my focus back and look to him but he was making it so damn difficult. His mouth never left me, his tongue slipping in and out of me in a teasing manner having me practically begging for anything more he'd give me.

"I...I need more"

He flicks his eyes up to me sending me a wink before his teeth graze my clit and i felt myself lose control. In the midst of that he had moved to stand in front of me once again and i groan at the loss of his touch.

"If you want more i gotta take this ring off so i don't hurt you." When he said that i seen a thought cross his mind as the smirk reappeared on his face.

His left hand trailed up my body till it reached my face and his middle finger tapped my lips "Be a doll and give me a hand would you baby?" His head cocked to the side looking me straight in the eye waiting for my response.

I open my mouth and allow him to slip his finger into my mouth, i took my time swirling my tongue around his finger before pulling the ring off with my teeth. Slowly he retracts his finger and i hold out the ring to him in between my teeth. That was single handedly the most sexy way anyone could ever take a ring off.

He stared at me for what felt like hours, i could see his eyes flare with more and more lust by the second. If his eyes weren't giving him away there was rock hard evidence against my inner thigh that said that turned him on more than he had anticipated.