𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 25, 2023𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 — 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 25, 2023
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 — 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING." The female shrieked. Body going stiff as an large amount of water compacted the top of her head, drenching her entire body.

Eyes closed tightly, using her wet palms to swipe the water away from her eyelids, not doing any good as her eyes slightly tingled once opened.

Gucci lenses now floating beneath her feet in the One ft. water as she quickly picked them up, resuming the position of them on-top of her head.

Rolling her eyes, listening to the overdramatic laughs from the male as she simply squinted her eyes. "You're so lame for that, ugly ass." She saltily stated, crossing her arms.

"Yo' ass betta' move, tha' bucket almost full." He gestured above toward the unnecessary giant sized pineapple shaped bucket, filling with water.

Quickly splashing through the water, she moved toward the other side of the kids section while Kentrell and Ke'mani submissively followed behind her.

"Mama, I told him don't do you like dat." Mani exclaimed. The female obviously not believing him as he wore an devious grin, similar to his dads.

"Nigga you tha' one who said let's-Thank you baby, I appreciate that." She interrupted. Watching as the younger stuck his tongue out while the male flicked him off.

Harmoni frowned, punching his chest while he groaned. Stifling an apology while the younger only stared satisfied.

"Where is yo ghetto ass friends?" Harmoni questioned, referring to the overgrown children who she soon spotted running through the indoor water park freely.

The group currently residing at KeyLime Cove's Indoor waterpark as it were ridiculously hot outside for it to be February.

It actually being Ben's idea that the group agreed to figuring it'll be an fun group activity for them. Wanting to plan more exciting things since they were still new to the state.

"They so childish." The male laughed shaking his head. Watching a lifeguard blow her whistle while Ben used one hand to hold up his middle finger, the other holding an giggling Autumn tightly against him.

The females smiling expression slightly changing as an feeling of discomfort snuck upon her. Attempting to mask it, unaware of the younger staring up at her intensely.

"You okay mommy?" Mani questioned. Lips morphing into an frown as he sensed an change in her aura, pulling his arms around her waist.