Ch 10 [New Resident]

[Art is not mine]

Makoto's P.O.V

Man, is today already emotionally exhausting? Me, and Leon just had to kill a woman who had been bitten by a Zombie. Her last wish was for us to protect and raise her daughter, Maki, she was scared out of her mind and i didn't blame her for being scared.

Makoto:"You okay, Maki?"

Maki:"I-I'm scared."

Leon:"It's okay, kid. Hey, you like baseball?"

Maki:"Umm, no."

Leon:"Neither do i, kid."

On our walk, Leon tried to keep, Maki entertained on our walk back to hope's peak and was mostly succeeding in that field, key word mostly. Eventually, we did get back to hope's peak and it was definantly a change of scenery for her. When we got into school we were imediatly surrounded by the other's who were living there.

Kiyotaka:"Naegi, who's child is this!?"

Makoto:"I don't know, but her mother wanted us to take care of her."

Mondo:"What happened to her mom?"

Makoto:"Well,....Ya know, i'll tell you later. I don't think, Maki want's to hear about it right now."

Yasuhiro:"Is the kid alright? Maybe we should have, Mikan look at her?"

Byakuya:"What a surprise, you finally said something halfway inteligent."

Mukuro:"I'll take her to, Tsumiki. Better to be safe then sorry."

Mukuro tried to take, Maki to, Mikan but good lord did she throw a fit and a half. She started swatting, Mukuro's hand away and began screaming. She wasn't having any of it, she didn't want to see a doctor, she throught she was going to get shot's, and no kid's like shot's.

Maki:"No! No doctor!"

Aoi:"Hm? Idea.-

-Hey there little, Maki

-Hey there little, Maki. Are you hungry?"

Maki:"A little."

Aoi:"How 'bout a fresh donut?"