Ch 42 [Lustful Swimmer]

[No art this chapter] !Lemon Warning!

Makoto's P.O.V

Today's already been a pretty "Eventful" day, but at least the freaking map i've been working on since last night is finally finished. Now we won't be walking in circle's over and over whenever we go out for material's. Anyway, i decided to head up to the roof for some fresh air and it felt nice to have the cold early morning air blow through my hair and across my face.

Makoto:"Ahh, this is nice."

Aoi:"Eh!?"

Makoto:"Huh?"

I turned around and saw, Hina, completly naked. I paniked, why was she up here completly naked?

Makoto:"H-Hina w-why are you naked!?"

Aoi:"I always come up here like this in the morning! Why are you up here?"

Makoto:"I-I just needed some fresh air, i've been stuck in the school for so long so i came up here for a little air."

During our conversation i was doing my best to avoid looking at her, i didn't want her to look at me like i was some pervert.

Aoi:"Yeah, sorry about that. I really should've given you a bit of a warning before hand, then maybe this wouldn't have happened. Maybe we could make the best of this situation?"

Makoto:"What are you talking about?"

Aoi:"Well, i wanna try something you did with, Maizono-San and Ikusaba-San. Yeah, Maizono-San isn't really that quiet, especally when i was up to get a snack."

Makoto:"Donut?"

Aoi:"Yup!"

Makoto:"*Why am i not surprised?"

Aoi:"*Chuckle* Anyway, are you okay with us trying this?"

I pondered it for a moment, this is, Hina we're talking about. Can i really do this with her? She's one of my girlfriend's granted, but should i really do this? In the end, i probably would've been fine saying no, but being a hormonal teenager; you can imagine what my answer was.

Makoto:"Okay, but we'll have to make it quick."

Aoi:"Can do, Naegi."

I once again removed my top and unzipped my jeans, dear lord this is starting to get out of control. Hina leaned against the fence and presented herself to me. *Sigh* Wish me luck.

Aoi's P.O.V

I had zero experience with sex-stuff, but i'm gonna end up with a little now. Granted i never actually peaked on him and the other girl's, but i definantly heard them. I presented my rear-end to, Makoto and started shaking my butt to invite him. He lined up his erection with my...."Area" and shoved it inside me, granted it hurt, but it wasn't as bad as my parents made it sound when they gave me the talk.

Aoi:"Kya! H-Hey, be gentle!"

Makoto:"S-Sorry, should i stop?"

Aoi:"I didn't say that, i just said be gentle."

Makoto:"Alright, if i hurt you again, hit me as hard as you can."

Aoi:"I d-don't think i'll h-have too j-just don't be to r-ahhhh! Hahahhhh ahhhh, N-Naegi f-faster faster hahhhh ohhhh h-holy h-hell hahhhh ahhhh s-soo good ahhhh ahahhhh!":(N-Now i know why it was so tough for the other's to stay quiet. B-But i'm not going to accept defeat as easily as the other's!):"Ahhhh, Naegi h-harder! Ahhhh hahhhh ahahhhh ohhhh ohhhh hahahhhh ahhhh!"

Makoto:(Damnit, she's taking this as a challenge, no matter: i'll just have to pick up the pace!)

Aoi:"Hahahhhh ahahhhh ohhhh y-yes yes ahhhh ahhhh hahhhh, k-keep going don't stop ahhhh hahhhh ahhhh!":(N-Naegi's being really rough, but i'm not backing down!):"Ahhhh y-yes yes hahahhhh ahahhhh d-don't you dare stop ahhhh hahhhh!"

I leaned toward's him and gave him a kiss on the lip's, while i was against him he began fondling my breast. He was definantly a boob loving guy. Can't really blame him though.

Aoi:"Hahhhh hahahhhh ahhhh, N-Naegi d-don't release inside me! I don't w-want to get pregnant! H-Hahhhh ahhhh hahahhhh!"

Aoi+Makoto:"HAHHHH AHHHH!"

After we both came together i was worried at first, but he didn't release inside me; thankfully. We might have to clean up a little but that's a sacrifice i'm willing to make to avoid pregnancy.

Aoi:"Hey, Naegi."

Makoto:"Yeah, Hina?"

Aoi:"I'm hungry, do you want to get some donut's after we finish cleaning up?"

Makoto:"Sure, why not?"

Aoi:"Okay, it shouldn't take to long to clean up. I'll race you to the kitchen, i bet i could beat you there."

We cleaned up and got dressed, then i ran to the kitchen. I got there first followed by, Naegi short behind. Heh, i'm pretty fast. Anyway, we got our donut's and went on with our day. I love donut's

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon. I'll see y'all later, peace]