Ch 20 [Hostage Rescue]

[Art is not mine]

Makoto's P.O.V

It was around the crack of dawn when i woke up, myself, and Chihiro were the only one's awake and i was thinking about, King Nevermind's last request for me to protect his daughter. So, me, and Chihiro decided that we would go out and look for her. We were both a little anxious about going out this early in the morning, but we weren't sure how much longer she would be alive if we didn't hurry.

Chihiro:"So our plan is to just get in and out as quickly as possible?"

Makoto:"Yeah, just try to stay calm. I'll keep you safe, trust me."

Chihiro:"Okay, let's go."

We went to the far end of tokyo to start our search for the princess, we weren't surprised to see a bunch of Zombie's in the city but still, the number was a little over the top. They weren't anything we couldn't handle however, it was easy to deal with them. We ended up searching an abandoned building and to our shock, she was there and chained to a metal pole.

 We ended up searching an abandoned building and to our shock, she was there and chained to a metal pole

Sonia:"W-Who are you two?"

Chihiro:"I'm, Chihiro Fujisaki. And he's, Makoto Naegi. We're here to help you."

Sonia:"W-Who sent you?"

Makoto:"Your father, Daniel Nevermind. It was his last wish before his castle was invaded by the Zombie's."

Sonia:"So, my father is.....deceased?"

Makoto:"I'm sorry. But that's the case."

Sonia:"Oh. W-Wait, what about my kidnapper!? Have you stopped him!?"

Chihiro:"Not yet, but we'll do our best to get you out of here before he come's back."

Sonia:"O-Okay, how are we going to get out? I'm chained up."

Makoto:"Like this."

I used my prosthetic arm to destroy the chain's, setting her free. With her free we had another problem showed it's ugly head.

Kidnapper:"Hey!-