Ch 41 [Lucky Soldier]

[No art this chapter] !Lemon Warning!

Makoto's P.O.V

Well, today has started off with a bang in more way's then one. Anyway, joke's aside after i had gotten out of the shower i went right back to finishing up the map of places in Tokyo [Where we were currently held up] we've raided for material's. Anyway, it was still early in the morning and the only other one's awake were, Byakuya, and Izuru. I was feeling a little tence, so i decided to head to the sauna for a minute to relax.

Makoto:"*Groan* Son of a gun. I hate sitting in one place for prolonged period's of time. Maybe the sauna will help."

I grabbed a towel and went to the sauna, but when i actually entered i saw a certant someone was already there.

Makoto:"Eh!? S-Sorry, Ikusaba-San!"

Mukuro:"N-Naegi-Kun? Is everything alright?"

Makoto:"I-I didn't mean to interupt you, Ikusaba-San, i'll be leaving now."

Before i could leave she grabbed my wrist and pressed her chest against my back.

Mukuro:"Naegi-Kun, you know i don't mind if you want to be in the sauna with me."

I'm not sure how, but she managed to talk me into going into the sauna with her, i have to admit, she has a pretty smokin' body but god know's i'm not gonna say that out loud. I already know what she might have on her mind, but i hoped it wasn't the reason.

Mukuro:"Naegi-Kun, you seem tence. Is everything alright?"

Makoto:"Yeah yeah, everything's fine.":(This is bad! Really bad! Just don't make any sudden movement's and don't do anything stupid.)

I was using my towel to keep myself covered, just so, Mukuro didn't think i was some pervert. But i guess i should've been keeping an eye on. She walked in front of me and essentually presented herself to me.

Makoto:"Gah! I-Ikusaba-San w-what are you doing!?"

Mukuro:"Naegi-Kun, i want you to make me your's, and i don't want anyone else to see me like this but you. So, Naegi-Kun, will you take me as your's?"

I didn't know what to say, granted we were together but no matter how many time's i see a girl naked i'll never get use to it. It took me a minute to make up my mind, but eventually i did decide on something.

Makoto:"I guess, let's just make this quick. We don't have a lot of time."

Mukuro:"Okay, don't worry. I'll put in a bit of effort, unlike, Kirigiri."

Mukuro's P.O.V

I posisioned myself over, Naegi-Kun's erection and pushed myself downward. His erection stretched my inside's, even though it hurt a little it wasn't anything i couldn't handle.

Mukuro:"Ahhhh, N-Naegi-Kun, s-soo good. Ahhhh hahhhh ahahhhh hahhhh ahhhh hahahhhh!"

Makoto:(Holy hell, s-soo tight! C-Come on, Makoto just breathe.)

Mukuro:"Hahahhhh ahhhh hahhhh ahahhhh y-yes yes yes fuck ahhhh hahhhh s-soo good ahhhh m-more more ahhhh hahhhh ahhhh hahahhhh!":(Fuck, soo big! J-Just breathe, Ikusaba w-what did the army teach you about withstanding pain and stuff like this? God i sound fucking stupid, the army didn't teach me shit about this.):"Ahhhh, N-Naegi-Kun hahahhhh yes yes fuck me more ahhhh!"

Makoto:(Fuck! G-Gotta last a little longer at least. That's it, time to kick this into high gear.)

Suddenly, Naegi-Kun pinned me against the wall of the sauna and began thrusting into me at full force. With him now in full control i had no chance to gain dominance back. I knew he was close and so was i, i guess he wanted us both to cum together because he was thrusting as quickly as possible.

Mukuro:"Hahhh hahhh hahhh hahhh hahhh ahhhh, N-Naegi-Kun!!"

Mukuro+Makoto:"HAHHH AHHHH!"

He had released inside me and because of that i would've had a chance to get pregnant, if i hadn't used birth control. *Sigh* I really need to get my medication time together. Anyway, it was enjoyable and i'm hoping we can do it again soon. Let's just hope no one decided to peak on us.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|Do y'all think, Makoto would make a good Spider-Man? Let me know what you think.|