Ch 63 [Armory]

[Art is not mine]

Makoto's P.O.V

So today's been pretty eventful already, we found Yasuhiro's mother and she was leading us to a bunker she was living in when this Apocalypse broke out. She apparently had some weapon's that we could use against the Future Foundation when we wage war against them. I knew she was having a hard time trusting us, but i'm not going to blame her for it. It's hard to trust people during this Apocalypse.

Hiroko:"Continue north for six more miles, then turn left. We'll be there shortly."

Yasuhiro:"I didn't know you had a bunker."

Hiroko:"I didn't, i just moved in when i met a young kid named, Gonta. Poor kid lost his parents when this Apocalypse broke out. The bunker's been a pretty good place to hideout from these Zombie's."

Makoto:"I'm not going to tell you what to do or where to live, but Hope's Peak has served as a pretty good base for us. We could arrange for you to move in if you'd like to join up with us."

Hiroko:"Hm, i'll think about it."

I'm not sure if she trust us, but at least she seem's like she's willing to help us out with our upcoming war against the Future Foundation. It might've took a while, but we finally arrived at her bunker.

Hiroko:"And we are here. There isn't any Zombie's around right now so we have time, but still we should hurry just in case."

Makoto:"Got it, let's move."

Yasuhiro:"Got it."

We got out of the car and enter her bunker, i was ready to fight if she wanted to kill us. But to my surprise, she was actually willing to give us her gun's.

Hiroko:"Okay,-

-This is my armory or bedroom

-This is my armory or bedroom. Whatever you want to call it. Take whatever you need."

Makoto:"I-I don't feel comfortable taking stuff from you, you're trying to protect yourself and a child. I don't think we should be taking your gear."

Hiroko:"You're about to wage war against a pretty large mega-corporation, you're gonna need all the gear you can get your hand's on."

Yasuhiro:"There has to be some way we can all benefit from this. And i don't know about you, Naegi. But i'm staying with my mom, regardless."

Hiroko:"Yasuhiro, i'm not sure if you should stay here. Your group need's you, and Gonta need's a mother."

Yasuhiro:"Then come to Hope's Peak, it's safe there and there's plenty of space for both of you."

She stood silent for a moment before she called for the child.

Hiroko:"Gonta, come here."

Gonta:"*Joyous Laughter*-