Ch 62 [Mother]

[Art is not mine]

Makoto's P.O.V

It was about seven in the morning when i woke up, i was next to a bare naked, Mikan who was sleeping peacefully next to me, i had given her a kiss before i got out of bed and got dressed. Today, myself and Yasuhiro would be leaving the base so we could hunt down some material's so we can make some new gear and weaponry. I didn't want to have to take, Yasuhiro with me; mainly because i didn't want him fussing that i wasn't going to let him drive my car, but i wasn't getting a choice on this one. I went to the cafeteria where, Yasuhiro was sitting and waiting for me.

Yasuhiro:"Mornin', Naegi. What's up?"

Makoto:"Doesn't matter, we have to get to work. The sooner we can get on top of this job the better."

Yasuhiro:"Got a good point, let's get going. We've got a long walk ahead of us."

Makoto:"We aren't walking, we're taking my car. And F.Y.I i'm driving."

Yasuhiro:"Aw man, can i at least sit in the front seat?"

Makoto:"Sure, why the hell not?"

Yasuhiro:"Yes!"

Wow, color me surprised. He didn't fuss about not being allowed to drive. Anyway, we went out to the front to get my car reved up and ready.

 Anyway, we went out to the front to get my car reved up and ready

Makoto:"Well, Hagakure. Ready to sadisfy your, need for speed?"

Yasuhiro:"Hell yeah!"

We both got into the car and began to drive off.

Makoto:"Damn, Japan's really gone to hell, hasn't it?"

Yasuhiro:"Yeah, i remember this store. Me and my mom used to come here all the time, where do the year's go?"

Makoto:"*Sigh* It's amazing what nature can do, isn't it? To think, only three year's and almost every little bit of Japan has been taken back by nature. It's facinating."

Yasuhiro:"It really is. Wait, can you slow down?"

Makoto:"Okay, is something wrong?"

Yasuhiro:"Oh my god. She's alive!"

I had almost come to a complete stop when, Yasuhiro jumped out of the car and started running toward's some woman. I quickly got out of the car and chased after him, i didn't know who this woman was to him, but i could hear what he was calling her.

Yasuhiro:"Mom! Mom, i finally found you!"

????:"Y-Yasuhiro? I-I didn't think i'd see you again."

I guess that's his mother. They likely didn't think they'd see each other again, so this was kinda sweet to watch.

Yasuhiro:"Sorry 'bout that, Naegi. This is my mom."

Hiroko:"Good to meet you, Mister Naegi

Hiroko:"Good to meet you, Mister Naegi. My name is, Hiroko. So what are you two doing out here?"

Makoto:"We're looking for material's to make more weapon's. We're going to war with the Future Foundation for a little stunt they pulled on us."

Hiroko:"Oh, if you need weapon's. I have a bunker across town full of weapon's. But only i know the pass code, and i'm not sure i'm able to trust you."

Yasuhiro:"Mom, please. You have to trust us. We need help, i need your help. And we have plenty of room in our base, so you can move in right away."

I looked around while they talk and eventually saw a horde of Zombie's coming our way.

Makoto:"Hey uh, i know this is a mother-son moment. But we have to get moving now, we've got Zombie's coming toward's us!"

Yasuhiro:"Crap, get in the car!"

Hiroko:"Don't have to ask me twice."

We all got in my car, once the door's were closed i hit the gas and started running over the Zombie's.

Hiroko:"Go north, trust me!"

Makoto:"Don't have much of a choice right now, so guide the way!"

While, Hiroko guided me, i drove as quickly as possible. I hope she doesn't try doublecrossing us.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]