Ch 40 [Lustful Music]

[No art this chapter] !Lemon Warning!

Makoto's P.O.V

It was very early in the morning when i woke up, it was probably around four or five in the morning so to keep myself awake i went and made myself a hot cup of coffee.

Makoto:"Ah, coffee, the only thing that keep's me awake anymore."

Normally i don't drink coffee, but, i was up until midnight last night and i barely got any sleep because of.....reason's. While i sat at one of the desk drawing out a map of places we've explored and looted so we didn't end up going to the same place mutiple time's, i heard footstep's coming toward's me. I looked behind me and saw it was only, Sayaka.

Makoto:"Maizono-San, what are you doing up so early?"

Sayaka:"I'd ask you the same, Naegi-Kun. Do you have something on your mind?"

Makoto:"Couldn't sleep, just wanted to finish this map so we don't end up walking in a circular loop."

Sayaka:"Oh, hey, Naegi-Kun. There was something banging around in my room's vent, can you help me check it out?"

Makoto:"Sure."

I got up and followed, Sayaka to her room. When we arrived to her room i investigating the vent, but.....i didn't see anything in the vent, what's going on?

Makoto:"Hey, Maizono-San. There's nothing in the vent's, are you sure there was anythi-What the!?"

Well, look's like she had a certant something in mind. She had stripped naked while i was looking into the vent.

Makoto:"M-Maizono-San! W-"

Sayaka:"Just call me, Sayaka. I don't mind it. And....i say you and, Kiri doing naughty thing's last night, and i got a little jealous. So, i want to do the same thing. So, can we do it?"

I didn't know what to say, what would, Kiri think if i agreed to do this with, Sayaka? Would she be upset if i did this with her? I was froze in place and couldn't really respond.

Sayaka:"It's okay, Naegi-Kun. If, Kiri get's upset i'll face the consequences instead. Please, i want to make love with you."

Makoto:"W-What if someone hear's us?"

Sayaka:"It's okay, it's early in the morning so everyone else is asleep. And i'll do my best to stay quiet."

Makoto:"A-Alright, just....tell me if i'm hurting you, and i'll stop."

Sayaka:"Okay, let's get you into something a little more....comfortable."

Sayaka's P.O.V

Makoto unzipped his hoodie and removed his top revealing his now much more muscular torso, the sight made me drool. Granted, i had been attracted to him since we were in middle school but now he was actually mine. He wasn't going to take of his jeans but he did unzip them so we could....make love together. I was planning on doing it on the bed but, Makoto had different idea's. He pinned me against the wall and lifted me up.

Sayaka:"Oh, you're stronger then i thought. S-So, you have different ide-Ahhhh! H-Hey, y-you interupted me, you big m-meanie."

I pouted a little to test him, and for pouting he started sucking on the base of my throat and kept thrusting into me.

Sayaka:"Ahhhh hahhhh, N-Naegi-Kun p-please i don't want a hickey a-at least not visible. Ahhhh ahahhhh hahhhh!"

He did mostly listen to me, he stopped sucking on my throat and moved to my collar bone and even left a slight bite mark.

Sayaka:"Ahhhh hahahhhh ahahhhh hahhhh ohhhh ohhhh y-yes yes ahhhh hahhhh, N-Naegi-Kun!":(D-Damnit, g-gotta quiet down a little. If we get too loud we might wake someone up. B-But it's too good!):"Hahahhhh ahhhh hahhhh ahahhhh hahhhh ahhhh m-more more, N-Naegi-Kun more ahhhh!"

Makoto:(Damnit, her skin taste....good. Gah, what am i thinking? I-I'm not one of those thing's, j-just stop thinking about it, Makoto. Just focus on her, and only her.)

The feeling of him thrusting his tool into me filled me with ecstasy, he was using me like a toy, but i wasn't exactly opposed to it, i kinda enjoyed it.

Sayaka:"Hahahhhh ahhhh y-yes fuck yes ahhhh hahhhh ahahhhh hahhhh ahhhh! N-Naegi-Kun please d-don't release inside me, i-i don't want to get pregnant yet! Ahhhh hahhhh hahahhhh ahahhhh fuck fuck fuck!"

He started thrusting into me harder as he got closer to releasing, all i could do was brace myself as i got closer to having an orgasm, i tried my hardest to fight it, but i just couldn't.

Sayaka:"N-Naegi-Kun i-i'm g-g-gonna!"

Sayaka+Makoto:"HAHHHH AHHHH!"

I felt like i was in heaven afterward's, and thankfully, Makoto didn't release inside me.

Sayaka:"Ahhhh. N-Naegi-Kun, w-we should probably take a shower before we go out and face the rest of them."

Makoto:"Agreed, i don't even want to imagine having to face, Owada, or Taka and having to explain this."

Sayaka:"Heh, i hope that arm is water resistant."

Makoto:"Hm, it is. Trust me."

We rested on the floor for a minute before we got up and took a shower together. Just like all of the romantic couple's on television.

Sayaka:(Hahhhh, a nice hot shower feel's good any time of the day.)

I only hope we didn't get to loud.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the Lemon. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|I'm back my good people!!!!|