Ch 36 [Gearing Up]

[Art is not mine]

Byakuya's P.O.V

I had already caught on to, Ruruka's betreyal and decided i had to get the gear i had in the base i had in built in the middle of the sea, off the coast of japan. And the person i was bringing with me, was Naegi. I trust that he'll be strong enough to handle that gear. I woke him up early in the morning so we could get to the base before anything would happen.

Byakuya:"Wake up, Naegi. We have work to do."

Makoto:"Togami, it's five in the morning. Pardon my language, but why the fuck are you waking me up at this hour?"

Byakuya:"We have major work to do, get dressed and meet me by the dock's."

Makoto:"Okay, just give me a minute."

I went to the dock where i had a speed boat ready for us, it was about three or four minute's later when he arrived at the dock's. I understood that he likely wasn't happy about being woke up at this time, but this is serious.

Makoto:"Now, if you don't mind me asking. Why did you wake me up at this hour?"

Byakuya:"We have work to do.-

-Get in the boat, i hope you don't get sea sick

-Get in the boat, i hope you don't get sea sick."

Makoto:"Okay, fine."

We got on the boat and i set the destination for the base, he was rather supprised that it was auto-piloted but that come's with being wealthy.

Makoto:"Okay, Togami,-

-Do i get an explination now?"

Byakuya:"*Sigh* I guess i shouldn't keep it a secret.-

-