Ch 84 [Interogation]

[Art is not mine]

Makoto's P.O.V

It's been only twenty minute's since we caught, Junko. And now we need to figure out what the fuck she was thinking when she got into the U.A.C safe and stole the X-Virus. I wanted to know before we decided what her punishment would be. Her being locked in a special cell that was inescapable made sure she didn't try to escape.

Makoto:"Oi, Enoshima. I want answer's, and i won't be leaving until i have them."

Junko:"Huh?-

-Why would i give you answer's?"

Makoto:"*Angry Sigh* Listen, Cunt. I can easily end your pathetic life here and now, and not one person would give even a quarter of a fuck. So if you want to keep your sorry ass alive a little longer you'll get talking."

Junko:"Heh, you must have some kind of reason to keep me alive, cause if you wanted me dead you would've killed me when you caught me."

Makoto:"I want you to suffer for fucking up our world, i wouldn't doubt if we were some of the last people on earth. What the fuck were you thinking when you released the damn X-Virus?"

She only smirked at me, and it pissed me off beyond belief. I reached into the cell and grabbed her tie.

Makoto:"Now listen here you bitch, you can either quit smirking and get talking

Makoto:"Now listen here you bitch, you can either quit smirking and get talking. Or i can just cut your ass open and feed what's left of you to the Zombie's."

Junko:"Hah, bring it on pretty boy!"

I jerked her forward and slammed her face into the steel bar's several time's, she only laughed the more i slammed her face into the bar's. She was pissing me off to no end, i hadn't been this pissed in my entire life.

Makoto:"Stop fucking laughing you dirty bitch!"

Junko:"*Laughter* Yes keep going you sadistic bastard!"

I kept going until her face was bloody, but i eventually was able to get ahold of myself and got to finally question her.

Makoto:"Please, just tell me why you did it. It's a simple damn question with an even simpler damn answer."

Junko:"Oh fine, i'll tell you. I did it because i was board, and i wanted to see the world plunged into Despair. Guess i didn't really plan to be captured by survivor's. Actually that's a lie, i kinda knew i was going to be captured, but i just thought they were going to make me a toy or somethin' like that. But the begining of it was true, i only wanted to see the world fall apart. And to answer the other question, there's only about half a million people left on earth who aren't Zombie's."

Makoto:"Damn, i know people were complaining about there being to many people around but this is just taking the piss."

Junko:"I know right? Anyway, i know that you're working on a cure and i know one major ingredient that you need. I'll be glad to tell you what it is, but i need something in return."

Damn, this is pretty tempting. If we could get this ingredient we might just be able to put an end to this Apocalypse, i figured i could at least what her request was.

Makoto:"What do you want in return?"

Junko:"Hm, hit me. Hit me as hard as you can, especally with that prosthetic of your's."

Makoto:"That's it? You just want to live out some masochistic fantasy?"

Junko:"Yes."

I was taken aback for a good sixty second's because of how quickly she responded. But if she really wanted to be hit in return for what we needed i'd gladly hit her.

Makoto:"Okay, you want to get hit, i'll hit you."

Junko:"Don't hold back! Hit me as hard as you can!"

I did exactly what she asked, she ended up being knocked out for a good minute and a half. But when she got back up she told me the one ingredient we were missing.

Junko:"The one thing i know you're missing, it's uninfected blood. It's a simple and effective ingredient. I made sure i knew what was needed for an antidote before i released it, just in case something went wrong."

I could tell from the look in her eye's that she was being honest, i'd still be a little weary about it but it couldn't hurt to try. To think, she only wanted me to hit her for that information. Masochisim, i don't understand it.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

{I forgot to mention, Chisa won't be getting a Lemon chapter. Sorry to disappoint.}