Ch 70 [Preperarion's for War]

[Art is not mine]

Makoto's P.O.V

Today is the day, our final preperation's for our war against the Future Foundation. We had hundred's of weapon's and over one hundred million round's of each and every type of ammunition. We had armored vehicle's, armor, explosives, trap's and some extra equipment. Now we're a little more prepared for a battle regardless if it's day or night. First we need to weaken their forces by liberating they're compound's and kill head figure's in the Foundation. I had called everyone into the Cafeteria for a meeting of the mind's and to come up with a plan, it didn't take them too long to arrive and we got to work.

Makoto:"Glad you all could arrive, i have a feeling you all know why you're here."

Kyoko:"Yes, Naegi-Kun. What's your plan, we'll discuss that and go forward from there."

Hajime:"Exactly, we'll have to put this into full effect and everyone is going to have to play their part."

Mondo:"Got it, let's get this shit into high gear."

Makoto:"Good, now l-"

Kazuichi:"One second. I have a new member to introduce."

Mikan:"Huh? When did you bring someone new into our base?"

Kazuichi:"That doesn't matter, but say hello, to Unit K1-B0!"

K1-B0:"What is my mission creator?"

Kazuichi:"We're getting that set in place."

Makoto:"Alright, i guess the more man-power the better. But let's get this underway. Our target's are, Juzo Sakakura, Kazuo Tengan, Koichi Kizakura, Miaya Gekkogahara, Gozu, Daisaku Bandai, Ikue Dogami, Kenji Tsuruhashi, Mekuru Katsuragi and Misaki Asano. Our main and final target is Kyosuke Munakata. Several of them are grouped together in the same compound, Juzo, Miaya and Dausaku are in the same compound which will be the first one we hit. If we can't convince them to leave the Foundation or join us, we'll have to kill them."

Aoi:"I wish we didn't have to do this, but they brought this on themselves. They have this coming."

Chiaki:"Nice to see you getting serious."

Kyoko:"Hm,-