Ch 65 [Lustful Swordslady]

[No art this chapter] !Lemon Warning!

Makoto's P.O.V

Today was a rather boring day, myself and Yasuhiro managed to find his mother and a kid she was taking care of. She moved into our base and brought her weapon's with her, so i guess that's a good thing? All in all; today's just been pretty un-eventful. Only if i knew about, Peko's plan for tonight. I walked into my room and saw, Peko on my bed, completely bare. At this point i am not surprised anymore.

Makoto:"Oh, hey there, Peko.":(I think i know where this is going already.)

Peko:"Good evening, Darling. Y-You can see i am rather.....underdressed."

Makoto:"Yup.":(I didn't think, Peko was the type to studder. Learn something new everyday.)

Peko:"I won't beat around the bush, i-i want us to be....intimate. If you know what i'm talking about."

Makoto:"Yeah, i know what you mean. Well, since today was pretty un-eventful and i've got some extra pent up energy, why not?"

Peko:"A-Alright, y-you can have your way with me, Darling."

Makoto:(Damnit, why is that "Darling" thing so sexy when it come's from her?)

*Sigh* Here we go again. I removed my jacket and pressed, Peko into the bed.

Peko's P.O.V

I'm still surprised that i managed to build up the gut's to even do this, but now my Darling and i are going to become one. The feeling of his metal hand holding mine as he sucked on the base of my throat was something i never thought i'd feel. Especally the metal hand part. It didn't take long before he started rubbing his erection against my.....entrence. I was hoping he'd be gentle with me because i am a virgin, but i was leaving it all in his hand's, i trust him with my entire being.

Peko:"I-I'm all your's Darling, have me as you plea-Hahhhh!"

Makoto:"Did i hurt you?"

Peko:"N-No, i'm fine. I can take it. P-Please, have me as you pl-Hahhhh! Ahhhh hahhhh, D-Darling d-don't stop!":(I-I knew that he was good from talking with the other girl's, but i didn't think the experience would be this good!):"Ahhhh hahahhhh ahhhh y-yes yes D-Darling h-harder harder ahhhh!"

I know, i'm being loud. I am aware that, Miss Yukizome is likely going to hear us, but what is she going to do about it? Put us in detention? I'd like to see her try. I don't care if someone see's us, i only want my Darling to remain as one with me.

Peko:"Hahahhhh ahahhhh ohhhh ohhhh ahhhh ahahhhh m-more more, give me more Darling! Ahhhh hahahhhh ahhhh hahhhh ohhhh fuck fuck ahahhhh!"

Makoto:(Damnit, her and that "Darling" stuff!)

Peko:"Ahahhhh d-don't stop ahhhh hahhhh y-yes yes yes ahhhh hahhhh more more p-please r-release it all inside me! Ahhhh hahahhhh ahahhhh k-keep fucking me!":(I should've asked them to look for some pregnancy test's while they were out, oh well. I'll figure it out sooner or later.):"Ahahhhh hahahhhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh!"

Makoto:(Fuck, s-she's so tight. I'm gonna!):"P-Peko, i-i'm gonna."

Peko:"M-Me too, r-release it all inside me!"

Peko+Makoto:"HAHHHH AHHHH!"

It was a feeling of euphoria, the feeling of his warm seed entering my womb. To think, if this Apocalypse never broke out, we might've never met or fell in love. So even though this Apocalypse has been mostly bad, something good has come out of this. I never thought i'd say this, but i'm glad this Apocalypse broke out. We kissed for a few minute's before we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the Lemon. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|I don't think i'm going to continue watching Tokyo Ghoul. I don't know why but it's just not great. Is the Manga any better?|