Ch 73 [Family Friend]

[Art is not mine]

Kyoko's P.O.V

Has today been quite the day? We've managed to destroy half of the Future Foundation's compound's, and we were headed for the third; this one manufactured vehicle's for them. When we destroy this one, they'll be in a much worse place then where we started. But that's not all: this next compound is where an old family friend of my father's was hiding out at. Koichi was the one i blamed for my father not being their durring my childhood. I have to admit, i'm a little excided that, Koichi's here; i've been waiting for the day that i got to put a bullet in his head. But, to keep on track, it didn't take us too long to arrive at their compound: it's time to kill him.

 But, to keep on track, it didn't take us too long to arrive at their compound: it's time to kill him

Makoto:"Okay, we have our target's. We get in. Kill the target's. And get the hell out. Got it?"

All:"Got it!"

Ibuki:"Oh oh! Can, Ibuki sneak in again?"

Sonosuke:"Don't think that'll be needed. Their isn't much of a soul their. Only three, and two of them are walking out."

Mahiru:"What? Did you check the thermal vision on your binoculars?"

Sonosuke:"Already did, just about no one in the compound. From the look's of it, Kizakura's the last one in their."

Kyoko:(Good, that mean's there won't be a single person their to protect him, your head is mine.)

Makoto:"Let's move, if the two walking out fight. Put a bullet in their head's."

All:"Roger!"

We quickly approached the compound and prepared for our raid, luckly, the two walking away were actually leaving the Foundation completely. But, they stopped us to talk before hand, maybe they'll tell us something we need to know?

????:"Hey,-

-Where are you going?"

Hajime:"We're blowing this popsicle stand sky high. What's it to you, punk?"

????:"I don't really care, i'm going to join up with The Heathen's. Name's, Mekuru Katsuragi by the way."

Makoto:"I'm, Makoto. And who are you?"