Ch 78 [Loving Teacher]

[Art is not mine]

Makoto's P.O.V

Man, last night was quite a night. We had a celibration for our victory against the Future Foundation, and many of us were drunk. But it was deserved, we fought against our strongest foe yet and won. Anyway, it was a little early when i woke up and got my day started. Thankfully no one made a mess so we wouldn't have to clean up, and we could get mostly to work. Today we were going to work on decrypting that note and continued work on a cure, but first i had to wait for everyone to wake up; so i decided to do a little work around the school.

Makoto:"*Humming*.":(Man, if i could decrypt that damn note myself i'd get to work on it now. But i can't, i don't have access to, Fujisaki's computer so that's out of the question.):"*Board Sigh* Board board board, i'm so freakin' board."

I continued to do a little work around the school, i did that for a couple minute's until, Chisa decided to start up a conversation with me.

Chisa:"Hey, Naegi-Kun,-

-I'd like to speak with you if you don't mind

-I'd like to speak with you if you don't mind."

Makoto:"Okay, is something wrong?"

Chisa:"No, nothing's wrong. I'd just like to speak with you, in complete private. Please meet me on the roof."

She walked off, likely headed to the roof. I decided to hang back for a minute before going up to the roof with her. I wasn't sure why she wanted to speak with me privately, but i eventually decided to go meet with her. She seemed pretty shakey and nervous but she apparently didn't want to back down. There's something on her mind, i know it.

Chisa:"Naegi-Kun, i wanted to speak to you about this in complete private for one reason and one reason only.":(Now's your chance, Chisa. Just say it!)

Makoto:"And that would be, Miss Yukizome?"

Chisa:(You got this!):"N-Naegi-Kun, i-i wanted to tell you th-that i-i.":(Oh jeez, this isn't good. I'm stuttering like there's no tomorrow. C'mon, get ahold of yourself, Chisa!)

Makoto:"Miss Yukizome, are you okay? You're shaking pretty badly."

Chisa:"It's that bad, isn't it? I'm so sorry, Naegi-Kun, i never thought i'd have to admit this or even feel like this. But, i just can't help myself."

Makoto:(Oh fuck, i know what she want's to say now! What do i do!? Should i run away? No, that'd be rude. What should i do!?)

Chisa:"You're just such a good man compared to anyone else i've met. You're smart, handsome, caring, heroic, kind. You're an amazing father to, Little Maki. You're willing to lay down your own life to save your people. You're the perfect man."

Makoto:"Heh,-

-That's very kind of you, Miss Yukizome, but i'm far from perfect

-That's very kind of you, Miss Yukizome, but i'm far from perfect. I just took the role of leader so i could help my people, but anyone here could've been a good leader."

Chisa:"Agree to disagree. I doubt that most of the people here could've been half as decent of a leader as you are. It was your fatherly side especally that made me....fall for you."

Makoto:"W-What?"

Chisa:"I-I love you, your fatherly side that you always show to the children. The heart filled leadership. I love all of it. All of you, and i want to be your lover."

I could tell that she ment this from the bottom of her heart, i just couldn't say no to her.

Makoto:"I'd have to talk with the other's, but i'm sure they'd be more then accepting of you."

Chisa:"Thank you, Naegi-Kun. My darling."

She approached me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking back to the main school. Man, why do they find me so intresting?

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

{What if, Makoto was part of, Mondo's biker gang? I think he'd likely be a bit more sadistic, a bit more violent and likely quicker to anger. But let me know what you think.}