Imagina Shorts #4

Imagina Shorts #4

| | | | |

What a different day for Fury to see Luna still asleep. He watches Luna peacefully hugging her favourite pillow. Without any instance, Fury head to the kitchen and started cook their breakfast.

Fury: *cutting carrots* I'm sure Luna will be surprised that I'm making the breakfast for today. She's always the one who is cooking food for us. *sigh* If I can only cook as good as her, maybe she'll let me help her.

From behind, some utensils stumbles at the ground. Fury was shook at that noise. He was about to check it, but the soup is more important than that. Fury turns back his head at the stove.

Luna: *steals knife from Fury*
Fury: L-Luna!?

Fury was shook. Luna just appeared in front of him.

Fury: G-Good morning!
Luna: *looks down*
Fury: ... Ah! *puts chopped carrots in the boiling soup* That should do it.
Luna: ...
Fury: Uhhh... Are you okay Luna?
Luna: Just... *sob*
Fury: ... (What is happening? Luna just grab my knife and started crying. I'm not supposed to cook food for us, right? I didn't mean it. I just care about Luna.)
Luna: J-Just wake me up, okay? *sob* D-Do you hate my cooking? Do you?

Luna is trying to hide something at her back while driving her tears back.

Fury: I was just- *peeks slowly at Luna's back* (What the heck!?)

The floor is stained of blood and tears.

Fury: *hugs Luna* No-no-no-no... Please don't think about it, okay? *slowly puts away the knife from Luna's hand*
Luna: *leans at Fury's chest* Y-You don't have to do this, Fury. *sob*
Fury: Luna, I'm your friend. I always care about you. I can't just sit here and watch you suffer. *pats Luna's head slightly* You're not supposed to do all the work, Luna. I'm here to help you, as your friend.
Luna: *sob* B-But-
Fury: *sniff* Ah! The soup!

Fury hurriedly turned off the stove. The burning smell fills the kitchen. While cleaning the stove, Fury saw some drip of blood from the floor. It came from Luna's hand while she's handling the knife. Fury looks back to Luna, worried sick.