Imagina Shorts #56

Imagina Shorts #56

| | | | |

ㅤFrom the deep woods of the jungle, there is a danger lurking around you. Every step you make will leave a foot marks on the ground, also makes you getting closer to danger.
ㅤSurvival and wildlife turns the bravest become fool, and the smartest become weak. The only GREATEST can survive the jungle woods...

Jake: HOOOOO!!!
Pig: Oink! Oink!

ㅤHidden somewhere... Wait- Is that a monkey riding a pig!?

Jake: *looks back* Haa! Waa! *slaps pig's back*
Pig: Uweee~! *runs fast*

ㅤThat's what I'm talking about; Danger!

ㅤMysterious tribe behind the armor of leaves, they will protect their temple. God of light they worship and fear. Do not touch anything gold, or the tribe in the armor of leaves will cut your hands off.

Jake: Wah!

ㅤY-Yeah... the monkey is golden... I thinks that's the reason why they are chasing them.

Jake: *gets hit by poisonous dart* Hah!?
Pig: *runs toward the plains*

The tribal creatures stopped chasing them.

Tribal Creature 1: (Stop! We can't cross the plains. The Sun is still out!)
Tribal Creature 2: (... hah... hah... We need to wait for evening.)
Tribal Creature 3: (I hit the monkey!)
Tribal Creature 2: (I said to-) *bonks Tribal Creature 3* (aim for the pig, you idiot!)
Tribal Creature 1: (Yeah!) *bonks Tribal Creature 3* (Aim for the pig!)
Tribal Creature 3: (I know! I'm sorry...)
Tribal Creature 1: (Now, they escaped their fate.)
Tribal Creature 2: *sigh* (Let's just get an eye of them until Sun let us go.)

The tribal gang hid behind the leaves with their camouflage armors.