Imagina Shorts #44

Imagina Shorts #44

| | | | |

Do you ever wonder what is up in the sky? Stars it is. The sun, the moon, and everything between them.

What if I told you there is a castle in the sky? Yes. A castle, home of the celestial gods and goddesses. Floating above the clouds. It is higher than we imagine. We still don't know what is the origin.

Down back to earth, we see the light wizard, holding a magnifying glass, and wearing uh... a fake mustache. Seems like Alan and his companion Hathy is looking for an evidence to uncover, un-dust the mystery of the castle in the sky.

Alan: There she is. Playing outside alone. Here I will observe her common behavior during alone time.
Sola: *picks up a guitar*
Alan: Err... I'm not here to listen her-
Hathy: Hathy!
Alan: SHUSH!
Sola: *plucks the string*

Sola plays with her guitar. A lovely song for a lovely spring atmosphere.

-

To the clouds

Oh my flowers
Tell me that she's okay
Bring me colors everyday
You know that I can't stay

Give me hope
Lend me your hand
Promise I will return
Even your guide lost, covered by storm
I'll be on my way...

Oh my sister
I hope you are okay
After falling on the ground
I'll help you reach the clouds
Again...

-

The spring breeze of the calming nature, between the ligth of the day and the shadow of the tree house, makes her song even better.

Alan: After falling on the ground... I'll help you reach the clouds... again... Why? If that page was not torn, it would be more meaningful.
Alex: Soooo cute!
Alan: S-Sister!?

Surprise. The leaves scattered from the bush where they hide.

Alan: S-Sister! What are you doing here?
Alex: Watching her too, of course.
Alan: Why are you- wait... I'm not watching Sola. I'm finding clues.
Alex: Silly. You actually worn a mustache for that.
Alan: It doesn't matter-

Suddenly, there is a funny voice coming inside the tree house. Must be Fury.

Alex: You shouldn't be here.
Alan: Why? I don't have enough clues yet.
Alex: W-Whatever. Let's split up, so we can investigate her in different angles.
Dr. D: Sounds great!
Alan/Alex: Wha-!

Dr. D? Why is he here too?