Imagina Shorts #77

Imagina Shorts #77

| | | | |

Alan is strolling in the ruined castle.

Alan: *humming* ... Books, books, books... Alot of dusty books. One tell us story, one tell us the truth. Look for torn pages cuz that might be a clue. Booksy, booksy, koobsy... Kooksy, boobsy- !!! errr... Not to play with words...
Hathy: Hathy... -.-

Hathy sat at the librarian's table.

Hathy: Hathy!!! *wears an eyeglasses* Hathy!!!
Alan: Oh! That should make me find what I'm looking for more easier. *took the eyeglasses from Hathy*
Hathy: Hathy! >:|

It is such a strange eyeglass. It is made of metal. The tip of it is crooked like it was bitten by some uncomfortable toothaches. The glass is a-little-bit turquoise as dim glowing.

Alan: Hmmm... *looks around* Oh! I see things!!! I see thing!!! I see alot of things!!! But the sunlight is blocking it...

Alan closes the curtains one-by-one.

Alan: Ah... Much better...

Alan took the glowing book, which is an average book without the sight that that eyeglasses brings.

Thump! There is a trigger pulled somewhere at the librarian's seat. There is a trapdoor under the carpet.

Alan: Clever clever! This is easy enough. *rolls out the carpet* A... passcode?

Alan searched in the glowing book because reasonable...

Alan: Page 77-78 was torn out! 7778... That should be the numbers. *enters the passcode*

The first layer of the secret entrance was opened.

Alan: First layer!? That means- Yep. More locks.

The second lock looks like a face. An ear, two eyes, and a second ear. There is a message that says "Must be unlocked at the same time".

Alan: Errr... Ears... There's something with ears being a lock.
Hathy: Hathy?
Alan: Hmmmm... *scratches his head* Oh... There's something in my ears that has to be the key! *pulls out the eyeglasses*

Alan inserted the eyeglasses's trims at the lock's ears.

Click! The lock's eyes were opened, yellow and blue. The trapdoor was opened.

Alan: -_-

The entrance was filled with golds. That means the secret room was also filled with gold. What a savings!

Fire Dragon: Oh... Those are all mine...
Alan: W-What the-!
Hathy: H-Hathy!?

There is a lurking voice behind the curtains.

Fire Dragon: Yes. Those are all mine.
Alan: *folded the curtains away* Aha! I knew it was you, you greedy one!
Fire Dragon: I never had a chance to be loved by my father.
Alan: You always had a chance to be with the king beside him.
Fire Dragon: Shut up!
Alan: Why are you here!
Fire Dragon: Lucky you. Not here for a trouble, but I'm looking for home.
Alan: So... You're going back to the throne you stole?
Fire Dragon: THIS IS MINE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
Alan: No, it's not. Your part is the highest rank of the royal knights, not the throne.
Fire Dragon: ...

The Dragon sighs with emitting smoke.

Alan: Why are you guys fighting anyway?
Fire Dragon: You wouldn't understand.
Alan: Why are you afraid of Luna and Sola?
Fire Dragon: PTSD.
Alan: Seriously? With those kids?
Fire Dragon: NOT WITH YOU!!! I CAN GOBBLE YOU UP IN A SINGLE S-
Alan: Sorry! Sorry! I just found it funny.
Fire Dragon: It'll be funny if I kill you-
Alan: Fine. Yeah, yeah. I'll leave now. The atmosphere had became dry after you came here. Let's go, Hathy.
Fire Dragon: Pffft... GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Alan mumbles after the library door.

Fire Dragon: And remember; I will BURN every single one of you!

Alan: Yeah, yeah... w-w-what?
Fire Dragon: PREPARE TO DIE!!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL SOMEDAY!!!
Alan: EEK!!!
Hathy: HATHY!!!

Alan left the ruined castle threatened. Looks like the king in a fake crown is back home in it's throne.

Fire Dragon: *giggles* Oh my golds! All mine! Hahaha!