Imagina Shorts #39

Imagina Shorts #39

| | | | |

*knock-knock!*

Luna: *opens the door*
Sola: Luna!
Luna: Sister!

The two embraced in greetings.

Sola: I missed you so much!
Luna: I missed you too...

They took a seat of two and a cup of hot choco. Good for a conversation on a cold evening.

While the twin is having a good time, Fury is just there, hiding in the bedroom jambs.

Luna: Oh! That painting over there?

Sola points her hand on the painting of an exploding black-and-white castle.

Luna: That is Fury's artwork. Cool, right?
Sola: Ah. Right. Fury. *glances left and right*
Luna: Uhh... (Sola must have been looking for Fury.) I'll find him upstairs.
Fury: Oh no.

Luna pushes Fury in front of Sola.

Luna: *huff* C'mon, Fury. Don't be shy.
Sola: OuO
Fury: T~T

Pushing Fury, finally made him sit beside Sola. Luna herself also sat beside Fury, making Fury embraced between them.

Sola: So, you're Fury that Luna always told me.
Luna: Hehe. Don't worry Fury. I didn't tell her anything bad.
Fury: *gulp*

While Sola is dead-staring in Fury's eyes and Luna giggling on his left, Fury grabbed the hot choco in the table and took a sip.

Luna: *pffft* Fury! *giggles*
Sola: >\\\<
Fury: W-What's the matter?
Luna: *giggles* T-That was Sola's indirect kiss!
Sola: *clutches Fury's clothes* No! No! It's not real!

Sola nods her head left to right repeatedly on Fury's clothes. Fury tried to avoid her, but ended up having Luna behind her.

Sola: It's not real, Fury!
Luna: Eheheh! Fury! Do you still remember the taste of it?
Fury: !?

Fury is reminded with the guide of the warmth of Luna behind her and the reddish cheek of Sola's blushing face. Fury's tounge twitches from the sweetness.

Luna: *giggles* You better get moving, cuz we're going to the festival.
Fury: Wha-! Oh... *phew* (Geez... The first four words killed me. I thought it was... Haha. Silly. What am I thinking? Festival? wait...) Festival!?

Fury fixed his sitting.

Fury: Why you didn't tell me, Luna?
Luna: Ahaha! Oh gosh! First, I forgot to tell you about my sister, now about the festival. Silly me.
Fury: -_-

Fury rushed to the bedroom and made himself ready.