Imagina Shorts #40

Imagina Shorts #40

| | | | |

Luna: Fury! Hurry!

Fury hurriedly went downstairs.

Luna: We're getting late!
Fury: Yeah, yeah. *grabs backpack* Let's go now.

The moon is full and there are fireflies everywhere outside. Every year, the Golden Butterfly Festival held in the eastern village to celebrate the little girl's sacrifice just to save the whole village.

Luna: *jumps into the backpack* Let's go!
Fury: How about Sola?
Sola: Uh... I can just use my p-
Fury: *carries Sola*
Sola: Uwaaa~!

Fury picked up Sola in a bridal style, even it doesn't mean anything bridal or whatsoever... because it is the easiest way to lift a person.

Fury started running.

Luna: Haha! Wrong way, Fury!
Fury: Ah sorry.

Even Fury is carr-

Luna: Wrong way again, Fury!
Fury: Just point me where.
Luna: There!
Fury: Okay.

Even Fury is carrying heavy on his back and on his arms, he still manages to run fastly.

To the forest, to the mountain side, to another forest again (but more fancy eastern trees), with the help of the full moon's light, there they found the eastern village. The village was built in the side of the mountain. Most houses were in the lower side, while there is a long staircase to the top. In the top is a dam where people are gathering, even there is no water to hold, but a nice view for a fireworks show to be held on an event like this. The three finally made it in the village.

Fury: *pant* ... *pant* ... *puts down Sola* Ugh...
Luna: *jumps out of the backpack* Yay! We made it in time! We can finally watch it together, sister!
Sola: Ah-Y-Yeah...
Announcer: 30 minutes left before the fireworks show starts!
Luna: Let's go to the top, Fury!
Fury: Okay.

Fury holds Luna in left, and Sola in right. They climb the stairs together. Every exhaustion is paused in every station they went through. Sometimes it's food station, sometimes it's a game booth. Luna always stop by, buy food, eat, and leave, or either play games, win, get prize, and leave. They reached the top with backpack full of stuff toys and their stomach full of foods.

Fury: We're finally here.
Announcer: A minute left before the fireworks show!

Fury put Luna back in his backpack again, and lift Sola on his shoulders.

Sola: *sob* Haah~
Luna: W-What's wrong, sister?
Sola: *wipes tears* Ah. Nothing. I'm just happy.
Luna: Don't cry now. Promise I, won't leave you again.
Sola: Again?
Luna: Yes! *hugs Sola*
Sola: Hnnn~
Luna: I'll hold your hand so you can make sure. *holds Sola's both hands*
Sola: *tightens her hands*
Announcer: The fireworks show will start in 3, 2, 1... Happy golden butterfly festival to everyone!

The fireworks show has started. The most memorable moments for the twin because of so many years of missing this event. While the twin is watching the fireworks, Fury put the flower crowns both in their head. Sola seems done sobbing now.