Imagina Shorts #83

Imagina Shorts #83

| | | | |

Under the sea. Everything is deep and dark. Nothing but a vast of stray creatures, fallen into the abyss of deep limit. All of the fallen creature, dead or alive, is a light for a breathing hope, a hope no one had ever seen, nor felt, not even heard. Coldness. Pure coldness. It doesn't melt, instead it breathes. It's a curse of the cold heart. It's powerful and worryingly dangerous.

Speaking of light, look at these epic jellyfishes. What they do is to bring a light to their predator. When the predator gets close, the jellyfishes closes their light. Hiding at the darkness, but they are already gone; confusing the predator. Fast swimmers, huh? There is a giant ice lizard swimming at the deep sea.

Ice Dragon: ...

There is an iceberg continent, and there is a village on it. I wonder what the dragon is up to.

Sploosh! The ice dragon reveals itself at the middle of the ocean, creating a light beacon to the sky, radial tsunami slowly spreading it's range. The snow village is about to get hit by a tsunami!

The siren rings, alarming the villagers and our hero for this disaster, the fisherman and his companions.

???: Oh... no... That beast again!
Jake: Hoo-Haaaa!
???: You saw that before?
Jake: Hoo! Hoo-Haa-Hoo-Haa!
Winter: Uuu-uuu!
???: Oh. Right. The tsunami. But my power, it's dangerous.

Behind them is everyone evacuating.

???: *sigh* It's just like doing the same mistake again.

The fisherman approaches the tsunami.

Meanwhile, at the treehouse.

Luna: Hmmm... Why it's so sudden cold... Do you feel it too, Fury?
Fury: Mmmm-nahhh. Must be the windows fully open, and the door too.
Alan: *jumps from the window* FURY!!! SAVE THE WORLD!!! NOW!!!
Fury: ... W-Wha-
Alan: *grabs Fury's hand*
Luna: W-W-Wait for me!

Oh? Another adventure for Fury and Luna! With Alan and Sola on their side. Wait. Where is Sola?

Sola: *lowers her newspaper* Heh.

The three (four?) went to the blue beacon.

Luna: Wooaah! What is that?
Alan: The beacon. I can't belive that dragon can cast that spell without it's heart.
Fury: What does that mean?
Alan: TSUNAMI!!!
Fury: Tsunami?
Alan: Yes.
Fury: And how about the beacon?
Alan: Deep blue.
Fury: Deep blue?
Alan: The spell's name.
Fury: Oh.

At the snow village...

???: I'm not sure about this, okay?
Winter: Uuu! Uuu!
Jake: Hoo! Hoo!
???: Fine.

The fisherman closes his eyes.

...

Stomp!

The ice platform of where the fisherman is standing at shattered into many pieces. There is a radial glow spreading from the fisherman's stomp.

???: *jumps out from the water*
Winter: Uuu! *reaches for the fisherman*
Jake: Hoo-Hoo! Hoo-Hoo!

The enraging tsunami was turnt into an ice. There is now a donut-shaped non-melting iceberg around the beacon. Overall, the worldwide water level would rise greatly, then it will decrease, then increase again 'till it stabilizes. Y'know how it'll do.

???: ...

In front of him are the villagers cheering his name. Akhann. The hero in wet clothes. The magical foot-stomp man. The wizard of ice.

Ice Dragon: Ugh! You ruined my plan! I'll get you next time! *swam down*

The villager once again cheered after the ice dragon left them no trouble.

Alan: We're almost there!

The beacon of light fades away.

Alan: Aww... We're late.

Alan steps back a little because of the water level rising.

Fury: We even need a boat to go there.
Luna: *huff* *huff* W-What is that?
Alan: I don't know. Did the dragon froze the tsunami for purpose?
Sola: *huff* ugh... *huff* uuuuugh~
Fury: Sola? You followed us?
Sola: *huff* You forgot the backpack... *huff*
Fury: Oh. *took the backpack* Actually, let's go back now.
Sola: ... ;-;
Fury: Hmmm... Does that mean the walking stick can do the "deep blue" too?
Alan: Yep. But it requies deep depression too, just like at the spell's name.
Fury: Interesting... Hmmm... Does the other heart has different spells too?
Alan: Yes. It's like; Flare of Fury, Event: Solar Eclipse, Song of the Neptune, The Boom, Starchase...
Fury: Pffft-! The BOOM! That one's gotta be my favourite.
Alan: There is a book that contains the catalog of magical spells out there.
Fury: Can you perform it all?
Alan: No way! That's all dangerous!
Fury: But you do light magic, right?
Alan: I'm built for that.
Fury: Then, that makes you a light wizard as you are right now.
Alan: Yes.
Fury: How about me?
Alan: I don't know. Wizard of nothing?

That sounds like where Fury is best at.