Imagina Shorts #88

Imagine Shorts #88

| | | | |

Jake: Hoo? Hoo Haa?
Akhann: That place over there?

Jake is pointing the ice structure at the next iceberg continent.

Akhann: That place was never been safe. Temperature sub-zero, snowstorms, and that giant ice beast is living there, I suppose. That is my temple before. My house as an ice wizard, now fallen to that curse.
Jake: Hoo Haa...
Akhann: Yeah... W-Wait-! You've met my sibling!?
Jake: Hoo! Hoo Haa Hoo, Hoo Hoo, Hoo Hoo Haa... Haa!
Akhann: Nyla and Joaquin? Yeah. We never had a chance to regroup again after what they had done to Alex and Alan.
Jake: Hoo! Hoo Haa!
Akhann: Y-You're going back?

Jake stands up the pig and sit on it's back.

Jake: Hoo-HAA!!!
Akhann: Oh. Ok. Travel safe.

Akhann returned to his home... Well, the one in the village. The kitchen table is full of fruits and gifts, probably recieved from the villagers.

It's Jake and the pig, witnessed another elemental wizard.

Pig: Oink! Oink!
Jake: Hoo...

Their path is blocked by that huge donut-shaped iceberg. They have to go around it to get through- Why are they climbing?

Jake: Hoo-HAAAA!!!
Pig: Oink!

Jake rides the pig like a toboggan.

The ice is very slippy as it is diagonal, like a bowl but the half bottom is removed, but still has water on it. Jake and the pig slided, still sliding above the ice platform in formation at the water middle, then sliding up again in the other side. This is more better than arm paddling.

Meanwhile, at Dr. D's lab...

Warning! Strange activity detected!

Dr. D: Ah. The worldwide water level rising? That means...

Grumble. Lightbulb flickers as the ground shake.

Dr. D: G-GAH! This. Is. Bad.

Warning! Structural damage detected. Location: Second corridor

Dr. D: Wait. What?

Dr. D went to his museum. The lights are cut off so he took a flying drone to light his way.

Dr. D: Oh. My. Crystals.

There is a huge fault in the middle of the room. At the fault are some exposed crystals. They're all dim shining in different colors.

Dr. D: OH HELL YEAH BABY!!! MORE SHINY ROCKS!!! WOOO!!!