Imagina Shorts #73

Imagina Shorts #73

| | | | |

Luna: So... So uncomfortable... My back is aching, now I'm sitting on a bunch of watermelons... Guhhh...

Fury and Sola ran away from that raging human fish, with Luna on the backpack.

Fury: So... So heavy... *huff*
Sola: Don't worry, Fury. I'll slow him down. *casts a magical darts*

Sola threw all the darts by just a swing of her hand.

Joaquin: Ouch-Oww-AH! GAAAAAHHH!!!

Joaquin walks faster in anger. Wait... He's walking the whole time How fast he is?

Sola: Sis. Do something!
Luna: ugh... okay... uhhh...

Luna fertilizes the watermelon on the ground. It expanded and forms a wall. But that beautiful wall is destroyed by a giant water fist. SPLOOSH!

Luna: Waaah! Fury!
Fury: *is running furiously* Can't do. *huff* That madman is chasing us. *huff*
Luna: Eeeh... What is wrong with than man anyway?

The rain became stronger, and stronger! Walking is too difficult in this weather, especially in vegetated forest in ground clay.

Dum-dum: *came out of nowhere*
Fury: *bumps onto a walking crocodile* Ah! Woah!
Dum-dum: (Ouch!)
Luna: Fury!

Fury lose balance and fell off the ground.

Fury: Ugh!... *huff* I need rest... *huff*
Sola: Uh-oh...
Joaquin: *throws his trident from really far away*

The trident hit the backpack. The backpack became red in color. Sola tried to block it with magic, but it was too fast.

Sola: Sis!
Luna: AH! AAAH!!! AAAAAHHH!!! *passed out*
Fury: Calm down, Luna. *pant* It's just the melons. Thanks, you took that thick book.

Luna is fainted, Fury is exhausted, and Sola is shocked. Dum-dum is... y'know... still dummy. Not looking on his way. Now crashed onto uncareful accident.

There is a dread stomped with the ballistic man stepping forward.

Joaquin: *picks up his trident back* Hah! Is that all you can walk? How pity. You won't be able to- *throws Pam-pam and Sam-sam in front of them* SAVE your friends with that speed.
Pam-pam/Sam-sam: (Dum-dum! You're alive!)
Dum-dum: (Pam-pam! Sam-sam! I'm... I'm sorry... I'm such an idiot-)
Joaquin: Lucky that that dummy should be dead now without that shelly necklace.

Dum-dum looked at himself.

Dum-dum: (Fine!) *took off all of the golden accessories he stole* (You can have them back!) *threw them all in Joaquin's face*

Those accessoried bounces on Joaquin's face. Gladly, zero percent sign of wounds, but sadly, a hunder percent sign of anger left on Joaquin's face.

Joaquin: Hahahaha... Do you know who owns that temple?
The Tribal Gang: ...
Joaquin: IT WAS MINE!!! THAT IS MY HOUSE!!!
The Tribal Gang: (W-What!?)
Joaquin: Just... please... Leave me alone with your boss. I don't want these things to get lost. My dad promised it to me.
Sam-sam: (But boss needed gold.)
Pam-pam: (Yeah. It is for his wounded armor.)
Dum-dum: (Forget it guys. We can just look on other places.)
Sam-sam: (And where are we going to look?)
Pam-pam: (Yeah. The only place you know is nothing.)

Dum-dum looked to the ground, hopeless. The rain washes his head. He looked up in the rain. The sky is cut half by huge rain clouds and a clear blue sky. Looks like Dum-dum is convinced that there is no place for them, leaving him no choice but to touch the sunlight that they believed it will burn their skin down and turn them into a golden statue.

Pam-pam: (Dum-dum! What are you doing?)
Sam-sam: (You're going to burn!)