Imagina Shorts #68

Imagina Shorts #68

| | | | |

Sola: Ah!
Luna: This is for being more better than me! *throws a chair at Sola*
Sola: *ducks under the table* Eeeh~! Gomenasai~!
Fury: *walks down from bedroom* Okay. What going on here- Luna! What are you doing!
Luna: I'm killing my sister!
Sola: It-It-It's just normal for us, Fury...
Fury: What do you mean normal?
Sola: W-We're just playing, Fury...

Fury reaches Luna then took off the glass from her hand.

Fury: This is not right, Luna. Why are you doing this?
Luna: ... Nnnn...

Luna's eyes starts to flood some tears.

Luna: ... It's... *sob* ... It's... not fair...
Fury: *sat on the floor with Luna*
Luna: Sola is way more better than me!
Fury: What makes you think of that?
Luna: Everyone loves her...

Luna tried to fix her voice, but it remains wimpy.

Luna: Sola is Mama's favourite. E-Everyone talks about her. Sis is stronger, braver, and prettier than me!  B-Besides is me, way too far from sister's league. I'm always left alone, because I'm weak... Everyone bullies me; comparing me to my sister. I... I feel like I don't even matter... O-One time I tried to eat that poisonous flower-
Sola: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

Sola is under the table, listening to her sister's somber, holding a knife aimed to her neck and is ready to cut her head off.

Fury: Sola! What are you doing? *takes off the knife from Sola's hand*

The whole kitchen is a huge mess. Pots and pans stumbled everywhere, utensils impaled everywhere, even the twin's magicks left some dusty marks everywhere. Truly misunderstanding destroys healthy relationship.

Fury: (Geez... If they continue this, they might end up killing each other. I can't even help them from what situation they are in because I don't even know what their situation is) ... L-Let's settle down for a moment, okay?
Luna: ... *sob*
Sola: ...

The twin didn't spoke out.

Fury: You don't have to be envious to your sister, Luna. It's not that... It's- What other sees you doesn't matter, okay?
Luna: .>~<. (But... It's literal...)
Fury: And you don't have to join them on taunting you. You're just making it worse.
Luna: .>n<. (I don't know anymore...)
Fury: You don't deserve to be bullied. You have us; don't forget! Your sister and your friend. We will be the best friends all over the world, okay?
Luna: .>-<. (O... Okay...)

To make Luna feel better, I gave her a reminder of friends she truly have.

Fury: Sola. Please understand your sister the most, okay?
Sola: I-I-I don't think I can p-promise that...
Fury: Hmmm...

As I can see, Sola was still afraid to get close to her sister. Even tho they already are, still; something obstructs between them.

Fury: Well then I'll settle this for me being the foundation of this home.
Luna: What does it mean?
Fury: I'll be your father, you two.
Luna: OwO
Fury: Not likely, but just being responsible if something bad happen between you two-
Luna: Papa! *hugs Fury*
Fury: That's not exactly what I mean...
Sola: *looks away*
Fury: C'mon, Sola. Everything's fine now.
Sola: Nnnn...

Sola mumbles in her mind, still can't resist hugging Fury.

Luna: I'm sorry, sis...
Sola: Eh... I'm the one who needs to say that...
Luna: But it's all my fault. I-
Fury: Tsk! No need to pardon fight. Apologize at your own mistakes.
Luna: Y-Yes, Papa...
Sola: Sumimasen.

Everything seems fine now. Either way, the kitchen is still messy.

Fury: Okay. Let's get cleaning!
Luna: Eeeh! But I just started feeling better!
Sola: Sola bumped her head while hiding under the table. Sola's head still stings. -~-
Fury: Nah. It's punishment for you two.
Luna: Hmph! Fine.
Sola: *recharges her cleaning magic*

Minutes just passed and the kitchen is already good as new, and is back in business for cooking magicks. What a wide mood shift we had.