Imagina Shorts #6

Imagina Shorts #6

| | | | |

Just a normal day at the tree house.

Luna: *plays "GMF - Keep Listening" at the piano*
Fury: Woah!? (This is the second time I hear Luna playing piano. This time, she's just playing normally, like it was just her habit.) Luna, That was amazing!
Luna: *keeps playing*
Fury: Ah... Sorry...

Luna remains her body syncing. She seems busy. Fury respects her patience and remains silence.

...

Sunshine glows inside the room. Luna's fingers draw a wonderful silhouette from it's shadow. The whole place is blooming, Flower petals are showering outside the window.

...

The song ends. Fury cheered quietly. Luna remain her hed downwards. Suddenly, tears started to fall at Luna's feet.

Fury: Are... you okay... Luna?
Luna: That day... The day that I almost lost you.
Fury: Y-You... what? (I don't remember anything about that. What is she talking about?)
Luna: *sob* The song I wrote you at the last page.
Fury: I... I see... (I remember her giving me our book. After that, she left me hanging, crying at her way. There was a poem written inside the book, but I don't remember myself being lost.)
Luna: Fury~

Luna gave Fury a worried look.

Luna: Are you... still mad at me?
Fury: Why would I get mad at you?
Luna: B-Because... that day... *sob* I-I tried to kill myself...
Fury: Eh!?

A shivering tension pierced through our heart.

Luna: *hugs Fury tightly* Please... *sob* Let me love you, Fury...
Fury: ... (I don't know. I can't do anything anymore. I can't move my arms. I can't speak any word. I am getting embraced by my friend that I don't know she have a depression. Maybe she's right. I should let her love me, and I should love her too for return.)
Luna: *wipes her tears* I know you're the only one who understands me...
Fury: W-Well... If you really want to hug me so bad, I will get squished...
Luna: Hehe... I don't expect you to teease me at all.

Luna's face is back with happiness.

Fury: Just making you smile... and don't look at me like that again.
Luna: Eh? Why?
Fury: Because that really broke my heart.
Luna: You know I can't promise that. I'm a crybaby.
Fury: Well, that kept me a responsibility.
Luna: Hm?
Fury: From now on, I can't let you get hurt by anything, or anyone...
Luna: T-That would be-
Fury: I promise.
Luna: ...W-Well... Okay then...