Imagina Shorts #86

Imagina Shorts #86

| | | | |

Years passed, Nathaniel grew up so fast. He made so many changes on his town by just writing a book. Researches, documentaries, story books... He's so popular, maybe even more popular than the king's royal knights. Bound all of that is the hate coming from both side of the path he walks due to his personality, but he doesn't care. Nathaniel is now sitting at his own throne; building machinery, selling the footprints of it, earn money, or write a book, publish it, earn popularity. Sure Nathaniel lifted the medieval age single-handedly to the next generation.

Generation passed, the king's throne is warm enough to mark his soul onto it. Everyone will remember his name, his family, and his glory. The throne will be given to only one of his sons.

Nathaniel: Hmmm... Sure be a great time to make a story about the king's retirement. *gathers some writing materials*

Boom... A flash startled the castle. Screaming of people can be heard from Nathaniel's office.

Nathaniel: What the... FIRE!!! THE CASTLE IS ON FIRE!!!

The villagers are alarmed. The fire spreads so fast from house to house. Nathaniel evacuated alone to save himself and his books from the consuming light gas while everyone is trying to unlit the castle. But the castle is already a furnace-looking from Nathaniel's distance.

Suddenly, there is a giant golden dragon appeared from the castle's rooftop.

Nathaniel: W-What? What the hell is going on?

Nathaniel ran away so fast, but a huge blast of wind tripped him off. Nathaniel looked back, cannot believe what he just saw. It is a fire and an ice dragon fighting above the castle town. Nathaniel escaped from his fallen home.

Nathaniel: ... Those fireflies again... Why are they here?