Chapter 1 : Start of Senior Year

Chapter 1

First day of school 3rd year high school

It's the first day of school I'm so excited because I miss going to school and I miss my friends too. The teachers who are funny but not all of them there are teachers who are terror and strict. I wonder if I'm still in the same class as Hyeri. I miss her so much Hyeri is my best friend since 1st year shes always there for me. And I also miss ~

Chaeyoung was stopped because of the students who are running.

She walks to the bulletin board to check for her name, browsing the names and finally found it.

"There!! Class 3-b? Oooh wow I'm in class b this year!!". She said excitedly

The alarm rings. sign to go inside the classroom, Chaeyoung started to run as fast as she can so that she won't be late for her class.

"Oh no, I will be late for my first subject?!" She runs in the hallway while looking for her classroom when she finally found it she hurriedly open the door.

The door opened, everyone looked at her.

"Omo!! I thought I was late, Ahhahah Annyeong everyone!" I said embarrassed because everyone is looking at me like I killed someone.

"Oh Chaeyoung ah!" I looked around the room to find the familiar voice. "I didn't know were in the same class this year." It's Jisoo! He waved his hand and smiled at me.

"Oh Oppa you're here!, yeah I study hard to get good grades last year hehe." I said proudly and a bit embarrassed

"That's nice I can see you more now." He replied still smiling at me.

"Oh, ye- yes." I said shyly , I don't know but i can feel my cheeks are burning right now.

She didn't know all the girls are glaring now at her because of that interaction with Jisoo.

"Okay class it's a new school year I hope that you will study hard especially that you're all graduating students you have to work harder so that you can get into a good university okay?" Our head teacher seems to be in a good spirit since it's the first day of class.

"Yes Ma'am."

The first class ended fast, all we did was introduced ourselves of course that's what you always do on the first day of school.

Students chitchatting on each other while they wait for the next class.

Somi and Sana started to chitchat they were Jennies 2 Best Friends since she transferred to the school.

"I can't believe we're in the same class as Jisoo!!" Somi cant help but to squeal while chatting with Sana