Chapter 5 : Different Feelings

Chapter 5

All of em were speechless and just looking at the two.

Jennie is jealous with what she's seeing right now, Jennie immediately walks inside the ice cream shop leaving them behind.

Leon notice Jennie's expression changed, he's looking at Jennie while she's walking inside the ice cream shop. Sana and Somi followed her inside.

After a few minutes Chaeyoung stop crying, Jisoo pats her head and they left the place together.

-

They're eating ice cream in silence until Somi started a conversation.

"Do - do you think they're dating now?" She started.

"I don't want to think about it!" Sana said poking her ice cream.

Leon is looking at them while Jennie is pretending to eat, not listening to them.

"Aren't they dating yet? Are they always together?" Leon asked curiously.

Sana argue. "No!! They're not!! And yes they're always together, they always come to school and leave school together."

"I see, so they are together for 3 years already.." He said nodding.

"No! Not for 3 years, they only become close after Chaeyoung disappeared for 2 months." Somi said remembering what happened before.

"Disappear? What do you mean disappear?" Leon lean to them, asked again curiously.

"Oh yes i remember, Chaeyoung was our classmate back on our 1st year, Jennie is not yet here that time." Sana looked at Jennie and started talking again. "Chaeyoung didn't go to school for almost 2 months the teachers said she had an accident. She and Jisoo didn't really know each other back then , Jisoo doesn't know Chaeyoung at all but after what happened to her when she came back to school she and jisoo become close."

"I was surprised back then, when she and Jisoo started to eat lunch together, go to school and even go home together." Somi said slowly placing a spoonful of ice cream to her mouth. 

Jennie is just listening to them while poking her ice cream.

Lee is thinking hard he's analyzing what Somi and Sana told them.

Lee's mind

"I wonder what happened to Chaeyoung back then, there must be a reason why Jisoo is so protective of her."

Everyone is eating silently with their serious face. Somi coughs looking at Leon.

"So how do you know jisoo?"

Sana and Jennie looks at Leon waiting for his answer.

"Were schoolmates back in middle school."

"You came in the same middle school? Wow that's cool!!" Sana said amazed with what she heard.

"Yeah."  He responded plainly.

"Schoolmates or friends?? It seems like you were close before." Somi asked Leon with a poker face.

Leon looks at them annoyed, tilted his head on the side and blurted out. "He- He was my friend before."

"What happened?? Did you guys fight??Sana said loudly.

"That's it! I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"What a bummer!! You're probably the reason why you guys fight. Fine I won't ask any more if you don't want to tell anything." Somi said with disappointment on her face.