Chapter 23 : Turning point

Karina is waiting patiently inside the student council room when she suddenly smashes the table with her bare hand.

AAAAAAH!!
"I can't do this." Karina said, stomping the pen at her notebook. "Where the hell are you sunbae?"

"What are you doing?" Sunno asked. "Why do you look so gloomy this morning?" He added, glancing at her hand.

Karina looked at him frowning.

"You know you'll hurt your hand if you do that again." Tsk. He replied pouting. "Is there something bothering you?"

"It's about my friend."

"Who?" Sunoo looked at her attentively.

"So Hyun?" He added, gently placing his hand on top of hers.

Karina looked at their hands then blushed shyly.

Kyungsoo storms inside the classroom swinging the bag at his back.

"Wow look what I'm seeing right now." Kyungsoo started teasing, then laid his bag beside Sunoo.

"Is this all about Sunoo?" Kyungsoo winked at Karina.

"What are you saying?" Sunoo quickly removed his hand from Karina.

Karina and Sunoo looked away from each other then furrowed their brows at Kyungsoo.

"What?" Kyungsoo replied with a smug smile.

"We have a serious matter that we need to talk about sunbae." Karina replied, narrowing her eyes.

"I'll go, I will be late for my first class if I don't go now." Sunoo stood up and waved his hand before leaving the two of them.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo asked, still teasing Karina.

Karina exhaled slowly, then looked at him seriously. "It's about my friend So Hyun."

"What about her?" He replied, still smiling.

Karina looked at him intensely. "Well, have you fought recently?" She whispered.

"What do you mean?" Kyunsgsoo's brow furrowed. "Did she say something to you?" He added, still looking confused.

"No, she didn't say anything." Karina replied, then looked away. "It's just if you do something bad to her I'll swear I will report you to the police!"

"What?"

Kyungsoo crossed his arms then rested his back on the chair. "What are you talking about?"

"I - So Hyun is my friend sunbae. I don't want to see her get hurt." She murmurs.

"What are you trying to point out, Karina, just say it!" Kyungsoo clenched his fist in annoyance.

"I - I saw her arms and legs had a lot of bruises sunbaeee." Karina blurted out with teary eyes. "It doesn't look like normal bruises, I It- looks like a bruise for being beaten."

"What?!" Kyungsoo's face became gloomy. "When did you see her like that?

Kyungsoo started checking his phone and typing something.

"I saw it yesterday, the one on her arms looks like a fresh bruise. She looked at Kyungsoo with a weary face. "I thought you knew about it."

Kyungsoo shook his head.

"I didn't know Karina." He slumped his body on the chair. "She's always smiling, she doesn't look like she has some problem."

Kyungsoo was still stuck in his deep thoughts and looked at Karina faintly. "But who?"