Chapter 15: Theme Park Pt.1

Chapter 15

It's already 2:45 pm and Hyeri was already waiting inside the convenience store while waiting for Chaeyoung and Jisoo. She bought some chips and a cold soda.

"I'm too excited for today, isn't it?" She mumbled while sipping her ice-cold cola.

After 5 mins, Leon arrived, and waited outside the store. Hyeri noticed him but didn't approach him. "Isn't that Leon what is he doing here?" She murmured and munched her chips slowly.

Another 5 mins passed, then Jisoo came. He noticed Leon waiting outside, then they stared at each other for almost a minute, then decided to break their gazes at each other. Jisoo gets inside the store annoyed.

"Hyeri!" Jisoo called her as he walked to her. "Hey Jisoo, do you want some?" Hyeri said as she gave him some chips.

"No thanks." Jisoo replied, then sat beside her. "Where is Chaeyoung?" He added.

"She will be here soon." I texted her. "She said she's on her way now." Hyeri replied as she checked her phone.

" I see, you brought some snacks with you?" Jisoo asked. Hyeri looked at him then frowned. "No, I didn't buy anything."

"Should we buy some?" Jisoo asked. "Hmm, maybe just a little. I'm sure there is food inside the theme park but it will take time for us to go there, we can eat it while we're on the bus." She replied, still checking her phone.

Jisoo nodded then stood up. " I'll just buy some snacks, you and Chaeyoung can wait for me outside since it will be 3pm soon."

"Alright, we'll wait for you outside." Hyeri stood up, then put her trash on the trashcan and walked outside the store.

Hyeri looks at Leon who's sitting on the chair while checking his phone. "Is he waiting for someone?" Hyeri mumbled.

It was exactly 2:59 when Chaeyoung arrived at the meeting place.

"Hyeri!" Chaeyoung hugged Hyeri as she walked towards her. "Is Jisoo here?" She said while trying to fix herself.

"Yes he's buying some food for us." Hyeri replied, then tucked the strand of her hair. Chaeyoung glanced at her, then looked at Hyeri's back. She smiled brightly.

Chaeyoung looks so stunning with her simple appearance. In addition to her newly blonde hair.

 In addition to her newly blonde hair

"I thought you'd be late." She said, smiling, looking at Hyeri's back.

"Yo- you look so be- beautiful." Leon said, stammering as he slowly said those words.

Hyeri looked at her back and saw Leon standing behind her. "Whoa." She mumbled, then looked back at Chaeyoung, confused about what she was seeing.

"Are you ready to go?" Leon said excitedly, still looking at her. Chaeyoung nodded her head then clung her arms to Hyeri. "Well, Hyeri is coming with us too," She said cautiously.